- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Keyboard Trays
Humanscale keyboard trays are the most durable, the most configurable and, in turn, the most popular articulating keyboard trays we offer. Humanscale keyboard tray systems feature a variety of platform shapes and sizes, mousing platforms, track lengths and mechanisms to fit your body's particular specifications and needs, as well as those of the desk to which you're mounting it and the keyboard and mouse you are using. And since each component of the system works with any other part, you can always replace one component if your needs change, instead of replacing the entire system.
Our most popular Humanscale keyboard tray systems are the Humanscale 900 Tray, with its separate keyboard and mouse platforms, and the Humanscale 500 Big Board Tray, with one wide platform for all your input devices. Other models include systems like the Humanscale 100 or Humanscale 300, with platforms for curved or natural-shaped keyboards, as well as corner desk solutions like the Humanscale 700. We even stock standard configurations for same-day or next-day shipment. A keyboard tray is an essential part of an ergonomic workstation, and with this many options it's a breeze to find a Humanscale keyboard tray that's right for you and your home or office. Humanscale keyboard trays are Manufactured in the USA.
Need help deciding which keyboard tray system is right for you? Fill out our keyboard tray selector tool and we'll provide expert recommendations.
"Each of our platform options is designed to ensure that users type and mouse within their neutral reach zone, thereby encouraging safe, sustainable working postures. "The Neutral Reach Zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm, while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." -- Sanders & McCormick, 1993
An articulating keyboard system is the most important component of an ergonomic workstation next to a comfortable, supportive chair. If you work on a computer for two or more hours per day, a high-end articulating keyboard system can provide serious protection from a variety of musculoskeletal disorders, including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, neck pain and upper or lower back pain. For more information on how to select the right Humanscale Keyboard Tray for you, read our blog:
Video - How to Select a Keyboard Tray
Shannon explains how to select the right keyboard tray for your workstation.
Video Review - Humanscale Keyboard Tray System
Gene Walker recommends the highly versatile Humanscale Keyboard Tray system.