Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Think Big: The Humanscale M8 Monitor Arm
Until pretty recently, using an adjustable monitor arm with a big, heavy monitor meant making compromises. Unlike your friends with their sad little 22” monitors, you probably couldn’t find a gas spring monitor arm sturdy enough to hold your big screen up. So you used a fixed arm that may have been able to adjust horizontally, but gave you no easy vertical adjustment. The type of one-finger adjustment on models such as the Humanscale M2 was unheard of. Good news:
Humanscale’s M8 monitor arm offers the same ease of adjustability as the smaller guys, with a range that goes from 8 lbs all the way to a whopping 42 lbs. No longer will you have to sit and watch as your co-workers move their 19” monitors in three dimensions. You can tilt that giant display on your desk, turn it, and move it back a forth. With much less bulk than most monitor arms of comparable strength, the M8 has a relatively wide range of motion as well.
If you have big monitors and want ease of movement, the Humanscale M8 monitor arm has got you.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?