Our anti-fatigue Chair Mat with Standing Cushion was designed for sit-stand workstations that offer a progressive and more versatile workstation for users using their standing desk. This top of the line 2-in-1 mat is constructed from high-quality faux-leather and engineered foam. This mat was made to withstand your average everyday wear and tear while protecting your floor for many years to come. The mat is perfectly sized for you to roll your chair and move back and forth with ease. Designed to stay in one place while working at a sit-stand workstation—there's no need to move the mat each time you go from standing to sitting. But if you'd prefer to place your chair on the thinner back portion of the mat when you sit, you can easily position the mat to suit you. It has been shown that using an anti-fatigue mat supports increased work productivity and this mat helps to create a smooth transition when switching from sitting to standing throughout the day. Half an inch of cushion may not sound like much, but it is the right amount of support to keep your feet happy while standing at work and allow your chair to roll over it. The thinner portion of the mat's smooth surface lets you easily scoot across the floors without damaging them.
- UPLIFT Desk's amazing line of standing mats just got better. This large 2-in-1 mat is the perfect combination of support and protection. Protect your floor from chair scuffs and stand comfortably with its soft-anti-fatigue surface. This mat serves as the ultimate mat for protection, support and comfort.
- Stand up for your health at work. Practice ergonomics even longer while comfortably standing on the cushioned portion of the mat—the anti-fatigue surface provides relief from foot, leg, and back fatigue
- Reduce wear-and-tear on your floors with this mat made from durable, long-lasting material. It sits between your chair and floor, proving the protection your floors need from your chair
- This cross-functional mat is constructed from heavy-duty faux leather and engineered foam. The mat provides a smooth surface for your chair's casters to sit, roll, and move on without harming your floor.
- Engineered without any heavy metals, this mat is safe to use on all hard surfaces—suitable for hardwood, laminates, concrete, tile, stone, low pile carpet, and other hard floor surfaces.
- Constructed with the same superior design and detail as our famous Standing Mat with Heel Grab and E7 Anti-Fatigue Mat
- UPLIFT Desk's Chair Mat with Standing Cushion at 36" W x 54" D,is one of the largest on the market today. It provides you the space you need to work at your best level
- If you're switching frequently from sitting to standing, there's no need to move or adjust this mat
|Overall dimensions||36" W x 54" D|
|Cushion Size||30" W x 20" D|
|Weight||9 lbs 14oz|
|Mat Material||PVC Leather|
|Cushion Material||NBR Foam|
|Shipping dimensions||36" W x 5" D x 5" H, 11 lb|
Chair Mat with Standing Cushion F.A.Q.
- What surfaces can I use this mat on?
This Chair Mat with Standing Cushion works on all hard surfaces such as hardwood, laminates, tile, and concrete. It also works on low pile carpet.
- How easily do chairs roll on the mat?
This mat was designed with a smooth surface for your chair to easily roll, swivel, and move on.
- When switching from sitting to standing or vice versa, do I have to move the mat each time?
The front of the mat has a cushion that is durable enough to weather the weight of any chair and user, so if you are switching from sitting to standing throughout the day, you have the option to keep the mat in the same position. If you do plan on sitting for a while, you may prefer to move the mat and place your chair on the thinner portion of the mat, which provides a flatter surface for you to move your chair around on.
- Why is Anti-Fatigue important?
Designed to prevent or reduce fatigue, anti-fatigue mats also help to relieve pressure on your legs and feet when you are standing. When you purchase one of our desks, we recommend that you purchase an anti-fatigue mat as well.
- Is this available in another color or size?
It is only available in black and this one size.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.