- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Large & Small
Pairing adaptability with functionality, the 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse is raising the bar for mouse technology. Repetitive stress injuries are fast becoming a common problem as more people engage in tasks involving computers. Apparent in the arms, wrists and hands, these injuries can cause serious pain over time and hinder productivity. Improving comfort was a key factor in the engineering of the 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse and clinical studies have proven that its unconventional joystick design alleviates the discomfort & pain of repetitive stress injuries associated with traditional mouse use. For those who engage in mouse-intensive tasks through out their day, this ergonomic mouse is quickly becoming a popular choice . Scroll down to see all the specifications, benefits and features the 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mice have to offer!Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse comes in two sizes, large and small, for a perfect fit.
The 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse provides smart engineering along with the much needed flexibility. A traditional mouse requires forearm pronation and tends to put pressure on the carpal tunnel and wrist area over time, a situation that eventually leads to chronic discomfort. Earning the Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation, the 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse features a patented, vertical grip design that strives to keep your wrist and hand at a neutral angle, while still working as an optical mouse. These elements work to help you avoid discomfort and decreased productivity.
All of the 3m Ergonomic Wireless Mouse features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure and owner's manual. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which wireless ergonomic mouse is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Features
- The 3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse comes in either a large or small size to better accommodate a wide range of users
- Thumb button at the top of the vertical grip has left and right click functions; easy electronic scrolling function lets you scroll with a single click with many applications
- Wireless, USB compatible plug and play
- Soft-touch painted surfaces for added comfort
- Vertical handle design keeps wrist/hand in neutral position
- Small size makes for easy storing and carrying
- 2 Year warranty
3M Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Specifications
|Models||Small - EM550GPS
Large - EM550GPL
|Compatibility||Microsoft - Windows XP, Vista
Apple - Mac OS 10 X v10.4.X, v10.5.X
Also compatible w/ all later versions of PC OS & Mac OS systems listed
Download more information
The answer to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome but...
February 13, 2013
First, I love the joystick mouse. It really has helped tremendously with numbness and pain in my wrist and hand. I have 2 of them in fact. the one I use with Windows, at work, has been a real treat. The only issue is the left click button sometimes is difficult to use because it over selects what you want. On the Mac, at home, though you lose the function of the third button. At work I very much appreciate the scrolling option of the third button. Also the one at home the left click button sticks sometimes which is really annoying. Otherwise I live by these things...
Nice, but doesn't last long
April 11, 2011
I've been using the 3M Ergonomic mouse for several years. My original wired version still works after about 6 years of use. My one-and-a-half-year-old wireless version recently stopped working. At first, I'd have to click several dozen times at the beginning of each day for it to work reliably. Now, the cursor doesn't move at all. Changing the batteries doesn't help. At the time I bought it, I saw other people complained about the same problem, but I liked the idea of using a wireless mouse. I guess I'll go back to the wired version.