- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergodex DX1 Input System
THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED. Welcome to the world of the Ergodex DX1. It's not like any other keyboard because the user defines both the placement of the keys and the function of each key. The Ergodex DX1 is a completely programmable input device that's easy to use. The system comes with the DX1 pad, tray, 25 keys and the software you use to define what each key will do.
Ergodex DX1 programmability and flexibility make it the perfect accessory for both busy professionals seeking to simplify common tasks and game aficionados seeking to speed up the shortcuts they use in their favorite games.
The Ergodex DX1 pad connects to your computer via its USB connector; the tray sits on top of the pad, and users place the keys on the tray as desired. Because the keys can be moved, you can place them where they are most comfortable for you. A wide variety of stickers are included for marking the keys and keeping track of their location. The Ergodex keys are solid and fast, and no extra-latency has been added to them.
Ergodex Manager is the included software that makes it easy for you to assign each key to perform any function. You can also create multi-step macros- they are mini-programs performed when you press one key, and blocks of text or programming code can also be stored on a key. Pre-recorded macros are included with the Ergodex manager, and they offer shortcuts to more than 60 software programs and games. The record button on the pad allows you to create macros "on the fly." Extra keys and trays are available to order as well.
The Ergodex can dramatically decrease typing repetition and ergonomic injury risk while improving overall productivity, and it's simple and fun to use. This input device is recommended by our in-house CPE (certified professional ergonomist) here at The Human Solution.
Your Ergodex DX1 includes the key tray and 25 movable keys, numbered one to 25. The pad communicates wirelessly with its keys; the tray is washable and clear, so you can place maps or images under it.
Ergodex DX1 Features:
- Ergonomic, moveable keys- place they keys wherever you want to work best with your needs or preferences
- Macros available- single key, multi key, text block, file/URL launch and press/release macros
- Ergodex DX1 Pad- open surface gives you the freedom to create your own user-friendly setup
- DX1 Tray- you can purchase additional trays for separate key configurations
- Twenty-five DX1 Input Keys- each key is numbered for identification
- Pre-printed labels- clear stickers to put on the keys for easy identification including blank labels, letters, numbers and a variety of common symbols and icons
- Installation CD and Software- helps you set-up and program your Ergodex quickly and easily
Ergodex DX1 Specifications:
- Works with Windows 2000 (SP3 or later) and Windows XP (Home and Professional SP2 or later)
- Dimensions- 11" W x 9 3/8" D x 1 1/8" H
Ergodex Vista Compability Information Link:
Ergodex and Windows Vista