- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard Wireless EKBW
The Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard Wireless EKBW is a handy wireless ergonomic keyboard that provides all the functionality of a standard keyboard. Unlike standard keyboards, Evoluent Essentials Wireless Keyboards have no integrated 10-key number pad, allowing for you to move your mouse closer for a more relaxed posture. 12 Windows-compatible hot keys provide one-touch operation for many common functions without the need for programming, and high-quality scissor keys with extremely low profiles help to reduce wrist and hand strain with crisp keystroke actions. A mini wireless receiver and an included extension cable make it easy to connect to your PC's USB ports, then place your keyboard in an ergonomically correct position.
This item is no longer available
The Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard EKB is a great replacement.
The Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard Wireless EKBW is a highly-portable keyboard that omits the standard numeric keypad, which also allows for more optimal placement of your mouse. The extremely low profile keys also help promote more comfortable typing, with high quality, crisp-feeling scissor keys rather than the flexible membrane keys featured on most keyboards. Full size arrow and function keys, as well as pre-programmed hot keys for common functions, encourage more efficient typing, while tactile bumps on select keys assist with quick hand placement reference for touch typists.
Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard Wireless EKBW
- Compact key layout allows for optimal mouse placement on typing surface
- 12 one-touch hot keys for quick access to common functions
- One-key functions do not require use of an "Fn" key
- Low profile reduces wrist strain
- Full size arrow keys and F1-F12 keys
- Tactile bumps assist with touch typing
- Mini 2.4 GHz wireless receiver includes extension cable for positioning away from interference-causing devices
Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard Wireless EKBW Specifications
|Dimensions||12.5'' W x 6.5'' D
x 0.5'' H
Mac OS X, Linux, Unix
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
When setting up your ergonomic workspace, it's important to be able to place your ergonomic keyboard in your neutral zone. The Evoluent Essentials Full Featured Compact Keyboard Wireless EKBW connects to your computer with a wireless 2.4 GHz mini USB receiver, allowing you to freely place your keyboard wherever you need it. This keyboard also lacks a numeric keypad, which means you can bring your mouse closer to you and relax your arm while working.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this keyboard!
November 5, 2015
I've had nerve issues due to degenerative disc disease and had to get my work space ergonomically correct - at least for my preferences. One big issue I had with 'normal' keyboards is how far I had to reach my arm to get to my mouse, and how uneven I felt with my mouse so far to the right. This keyboard allows my to keep my mouse right next to it while keeping me centered and no longer reaching my arm. I like the light touch of the keys and the slim design is nice and sleek. Being wireless and super light, I can take it anywhere really easily. It works great for me!
Cons:My job doesn't require me to enter a lot of numbers, but whenever I do need to, it's slightly annoying to use the number keys at the top of the keyboard versus a number pad. It happens so rarely that I don't care all that much, but if you do a lot of number work, not having the number pad may be a problem.
September 9, 2014
Purchased for repetitive injury to thumb. Ease of spacebar is flexible and light touch, just what the doctor ordered. There is no pesky number pad to get in the way of centering the keyboard. I have no issues and love this keyboard. Oh, oops, the only thing is...can they please add some sort of height adjustment. It lies flat but my Mousetrapper Mouse is higher. I have to put the keyboard on a notebook to make it the same height as the Mousetrapper so it is ergonomically correct for my injury.