The Extech 475040-SD Force Gauge/Datalogger features a large, reversible backlit LCD display for easy viewing of force measurements. An integrated load cell measurement transducer and automatic reading update feature makes it easy to get accurate readings, while a push-button adjustable zero and peak hold switch ensure accuracy every time.
Features - Extech 475040-SD Force Gauge/Datalogger
- Backlit LCD display features reversible display to match view angle
- Readings update every 0.2 seconds with an adjustable sample rate (one second to nine hours)
- Includes button-adjustable zero and peak hold switch
- Button-adjustable response time
- Datalogger exports readings to Microsoft Excel format via included 2 GB SD card
- Push/pull capacity of 5000 g / 176 oz / 49 N (Model 475040-SD) or 20 kg / 44 lbs / 196 N (Model 475044-SD)
- Includes hook adapter, compression adapters (flat/cone/chisel head), 5'' extension, 2 GB SD card, 6 AA batteries and carrying case
Extech 475040-SD Force Gauge/Datalogger Specifications
||3.5'' W x 8.5'' D x 1.8'' H
Download more information
Model - Extech 475040-SD/475044-SD Force Gauges/Dataloggers
Extech 475040-SD/475044-SD Force Gauges/Dataloggers are available with two different force measurement capacities.
- Model 475040-SD - Push/pull capacity of 5000 g / 176 oz / 49 N
- Model 475044-SD - Push/pull capacity of 20 kg / 44 lbs / 196 N
Extech 475040-SD/475044-SD Force Gauges/Dataloggers
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Extech 475040-SD Force Gauge/Datalogger is a great option for any industrial ergonomist in need of easy force measurement recording. An included 2 GB SD card allows for simple data logging of force measurements and exporting to Microsoft Excel, and a large, backlit LCD display provides a clear display for on-site viewing of up to 30,000 readings.