- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale 900 Dual Mouse Platform Keyboard Tray
The Humanscale 900 Dual Mouse Platform Keyboard Tray gives you an extra mousing surface versus a Humanscale 900 Keyboard Tray Standard System. Using this second platform, the user can setup a dual mouse configuration. This configuration would also support a numeric keypad and mouse, or provide a unique setup to share the keyboard tray system with someone who mouses with an opposite hand. The Humanscale swivel mouse platforms rotate easily out of the way when not in use, freeing up space. Scroll down to see more Humanscale 900 Dual Swivel Mouse Platform Keyboard Tray features and specifications. Humanscale keyboard trays are Manufactured in the USA.
Need it faster? Check out our Humanscale Keyboard Tray Same Day Ship Models 900 & 500, which will ship out the same business day, if ordered before 3pm CST.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The track mounts to the underside of your work surface. It directs and supports the Humanscale mechanism and keyboard tray as it slides forward and back. Standard length on the 6G mechanism is 22''. You can choose any of the lengths below if you have more or less room under your desktop.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Humanscale 900 Dual Mouse Platform Keyboard Trays position the keyboard and mouse within the user's neutral reach zone. Ergonomic keyboard trays help maintain correct ergonomic positioning to eliminate much of the repeated stress that comes from holding arms and hands in improper positions for long periods of time. They provide convenient movable surfaces for mice and keyboards. Individuals desiring articulating surfaces that independently adjust and tilt at a different angle than the keyboard platform are advised to use a Humanscale 900 Standard Keyboard Tray - Design Your Own with a dual clip mouse platform.
Features - Humanscale 900 Dual Mouse Platform Keyboard Tray
- 900 keyboard tray fits most standard keyboards
- 6G mechanism
- Dual 8" swivel mouse platforms support ambidextrous mousing configurations
- 19" gel wrist rest helps keep palms elevated and wrists straight
Humanscale 900 Dual Mouse Platform Keyboard Tray Specifications
|Mechanism||6G height-adjustable arm|
|Track length||11'' - 27''|
|Mousing surface||2 8'' under-tray swivel platforms|
|Palm rest material||Gel|
|Dimensions||19'' W x 10.625'' D|
|Warranty||15 year warranty|
See this product in action
Neutral Reach Zone Description
|"The neutral reach zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick, 1993)
Video Review - Humanscale Keyboard Tray Systems
Check out our video review of the Humanscale Keyboard Tray Systems below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
A keyboard tray is a key component of an ergonomic workstation. Position your keyboard tray so you can type and mouse while keeping your wrists straight. The ideal height for the keyboard is at elbow height or lower. Typically you should locate the keyboard tray just above your lap height. Your upper arms should hang comfortably at your sides as you work. The keyboard tray should be gently sloped or tilted away from the user to allow the wrists to be straight instead of flexed. When properly adjusted, a keyboard tray allows the back, neck, shoulders, and wrists to relax. The size of the keyboard tray must accommodate the keyboard and any input device like a mouse. Avoid having your keyboard on a tray and your mouse on the desk.
Additionally, be sure to measure under your desk to make sure the track will fit from front to back. It's better to have a slightly shorter track than one that is too long. If you have any questions or need additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us via email or by phone.