- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Keyboard Tray - 6G90090HG
Using a Humanscale Keyboard Tray such as the 6G90090HG is a great way to improve office ergonomics. Humanscale Keyboard Tray systems allow users to type and mouse in a comfortable position, reducing strain. Your Humanscale Keyboard Tray will slide in and out from under the desk, provide 7" of height adjustment (from 5.5" below the track to 1.5" above it), and offers 15° of negative tilt. The Humanscale Keyboard Tray 6G90090HG also includes an 8.5" swiveling clip mouse platform. For more options, please visit our Humanscale 900 Keyboard Tray - Design Your Own page. Humanscale keyboard trays are Manufactured in the USA.
Need it faster? Check out our Humanscale Keyboard Tray Same Day Ship Models 900 & 500, which will ship out the same business day, if ordered before 3pm CST.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The track is the piece that mounts to the underside of your desk. The keyboard tray mechanism glides along the track. Humanscale Keyboard Trays are available with the following track lengths:
- 22'' (standard)
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
What's an easy way to prevent or reduce many kinds of hand, wrist, back and neck discomfort? Adding a Humanscale Keyboard Tray to your workstation. These highly adjustable keyboard trays allow users to type and mouse in the "neutral reach zone." The neutral reach zone is defined as "the area that can be easily reached with a sweep of the forearm". By remaining in this area, there is less tax on the muscles, leading to less strain and less pain. The Humanscale Keyboard Tray 6G90090HG is highly configurable, easy to install, and easy to set up. Truly, this is a must-have for anyone serious about improving workplace ergonomics.
Features - Humanscale Keyboard Tray - 6G90090HG
- Configuration includes 6G mechanism, 900 tray, 8.5'' high-clip mouse and gel palm support
- Slim design 6G mechanism glides along track, gives 7'' of height adjustment, and 15° of tilt
- Tray is made of ultra-strong, low-profile phenolic composite; phenolic is non-toxic, durable and easy to wipe clean
- Designed to support most standard rectangular keyboards on the market
- Swiveling high-clip mouse platform attaches to side of keyboard tray
- Gel palm rest with synthetic leather cover
Humanscale Keyboard Tray - 6G90090HG Specifications
|Track length||Available 11'' - 27''|
|Mousing platform||8.5'' high-clip platform|
|Platform dimensions||19'' W x 10.625'' D|
|Warranty||15 year Warranty|
Neutral Reach Zone Description
|"The neutral reach zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick, 1993)
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Most people don't realize what a huge difference an ergonomic keyboard tray can make in improving comfort. Think about this: you spend all day reaching for your keyboard and mouse. Every key you type requires use of a muscle, and the farther you need to reach in order to use that muscle, the greater the strain will be. Use of a Humanscale Keyboard Tray enables users to type in the "Neutral Reach Zone."