What's an easy way to prevent or reduce many kinds of hand, wrist, back and neck discomfort? Adding a Humanscale Keyboard Tray to your workstation. These highly adjustable keyboard trays allow users to type and mouse in the "neutral reach zone." The neutral reach zone is defined as "the area that can be easily reached with a sweep of the forearm". By remaining in this area, there is less tax on the muscles, leading to less strain and less pain. The Humanscale Keyboard Tray 6G90090HG is highly configurable, easy to install, and easy to set up. Truly, this is a must-have for anyone serious about improving workplace ergonomics.
Features - Humanscale Keyboard Tray - 6G90090HG
- Configuration includes 6G mechanism, 900 tray, 8.5'' high-clip mouse and gel palm support
- Slim design 6G mechanism glides along track, gives 7'' of height adjustment, and 15° of tilt
- Tray is made of ultra-strong, low-profile phenolic composite; phenolic is non-toxic, durable and easy to wipe clean
- Designed to support most standard rectangular keyboards on the market
- Swiveling high-clip mouse platform attaches to side of keyboard tray
- Gel palm rest with synthetic leather cover
Humanscale Keyboard Tray - 6G90090HG Specifications
||Available 11'' - 27''
||8.5'' high-clip platform
||19'' W x 10.625'' D
||15 year Warranty
Download more information
Neutral Reach Zone Description
|"The neutral reach zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick, 1993)
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Most people don't realize what a huge difference an ergonomic keyboard tray can make in improving comfort. Think about this: you spend all day reaching for your keyboard and mouse. Every key you type requires use of a muscle, and the farther you need to reach in order to use that muscle, the greater the strain will be. Use of a Humanscale Keyboard Tray enables users to type in the "Neutral Reach Zone."