- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray - Design Your Own
The Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray design ensures users type and mouse within their Neutral Reach Zone; this creates a safe, comfortable and sustainable work environment. The Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray fits most desks. Select the mechanism, mouse platform, mouse pads and other options to suit your particular needs. If you have a standard workstation and don't need a custom configuration, check out our Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray - Preconfigured listing. Humanscale keyboard trays are Manufactured in the USA.
Need it faster? Check out our Humanscale Keyboard Tray Same Day Ship Models 900 & 500, which will ship out the same business day, if ordered before 3pm CST.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The mechanism is the arm that controls the in-and-out movement, the height range and the tilt angle of your keyboard platform. All of the Humanscale keyboard tray mechanisms offer independent height and tilt adjustment with varying levels of height adjustment and standard track lengths. The 6G and 5G mechanisms are the most popular and suit a variety workstation needs; they are strong and durable, easy to use and offer a good range of motion. The 6G is the newest Humanscale keyboard tray mechanism that offers a more streamlined design than the 5G. The 5GSM offers the same functionality as the first two but for limited depth desks. The rest of the mechanisms offer special features, like the AD for above desk applications or the DS for users who need two point of adjustment for facing different directions.
Humanscale 6G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 5G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 5GSM Keyboard Tray Mechanism for Limited Depth Desks
Humanscale 5GAD Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 4G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale 4GAD Keyboard Tray Mechanism for Above Desk Use
Humanscale 2G Keyboard Tray Mechanism
Humanscale KM Keyboard Tray Mechanism
All Humanscale mechanisms pivot 360 degrees from the point where it is mounted to the track. Some users have a need for additional side-to-side adjustability. The lateral slider provides for eight extra inches of movement from right to left. This is a useful feature for someone at a large workstation that requires them to type facing different angles or monitors.
The track mounts to the underside of your work surface. It directs and supports the Humanscale mechanism and keyboard tray as it slides forward and back. Standard length on most mechanisms is 21 5/8 inches. That length ensures that the keyboard tray can be completely stowed under your desk when not in use. Some mechanisms come standard with a shorter or longer track. Consult each description for that information, but all systems can be ordered with any track length.
Choose between either the 8 1/2" high clip mouse or the 10" diameter high clip mouse. The clip mouse is their most popular mousing platform since it is the most versatile, allowing you to slide the platform forward or back, swivel it over your keyboard/numeric pad, adjust the tilt or switch from the right to left side of the keyboard platform without the need for tools.
Allowing the mousing platform to swivel over the numeric pad area on your keyboard allows you to move your mouse closer to your body and into the neutral zone which is healthiest for mousing and reducing the stress on your shoulders. Most users will be happy with the 8 1/2" diameter mouse platform, however a 10" diameter is available for those who need a larger surface.
The Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray can be ordered with a mouse pad to match any of the available mousing platforms.
|MPGEL8 8.5 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 8.5 inch swivel platforms|
|MPGEL10 10 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 10 inch swivel platforms|
|CMPGEL8 8.5 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 90 or 90H clip mouse|
CMPGEL 10 inch Gel Mouse Pad for 91 or 91H clip mouse
Second Mouse Pad
A second mouse pad can be ordered with the Humanscale 100 tray for configurations utilizing two mouse platforms.
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight and easily portable, yet strong enough to support laptops up to 17'' in length. Best of all, it's free!
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray design ensures that users type and mouse within their neutral reach zone, creating a safe, comfortable and sustainable work environment. The neutral zone in a standard office workspace is defined as the area where a user sits and works at a desk and can easily reach and interact with surrounding computer accessories, including a keyboard and mouse. Unlike older generation keyboard and mouse solutions, Humanscale keyboard trays are designed to ensure that nearly all users are able to work consistently within their Neutral Reach Zone, and thus maintain a low-risk posture.
Features - Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray Features
- Keyboard trays are easily configured to meet specific needs
- 100 Combo Keyboard Platform is made of phenolic: it's an ultra-strong, remarkably thin (1/4) composite that's non-toxic, durable and easy to clean
- Humanscale keyboard trays are the highest quality on the market and carry a 15 year warranty
- Versatile two-way design can be flipped to accomodate natural-shaped and rectangular keyboards, with or without wrist rest (Note: wrist rest will only attach on rectangular side. We do not recommend a palm support when using the natural-shaped side.)
- The Humanscale Combo 100 keyboard tray platform design supports Natural or wave ergonomic keyboards, works with any of the mouse platform options and will fit most desks using the variety of tracks lengths available; see the Options tab for more details
Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray Specifications
|Mechanisms||9 adjustable arms available|
|Track lengths||11" - 27" for varying desk depths|
|Mousing surface||13 clip-on and swivel options|
|Platform dimensions||20.5" W x 10.48" D
13.24" D at deepest point
|Warranty||15 year warranty|
Neutral Reach Zone Description
|"The neutral reach zone is the area that can be conveniently reached with a sweep of the forearm while the upper arm hangs in a natural position at the side." (Sanders & McCormick, 1993)
Video Review - Humanscale Keyboard Tray Systems
Check out our video review of the Humanscale Keyboard Tray Systems below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
A keyboard tray is a key component of an ergonomic workstation. Position your keyboard tray so you can type and mouse while keeping your wrists straight. The ideal height for the keyboard is at elbow height or lower. Typically you should locate the keyboard tray just above your lap height. Your upper arms should hang comfortably at your sides as you work. The keyboard tray should be gently sloped or tilted away from the user to allow the wrists to be straight instead of flexed. When properly adjusted, a keyboard tray allows the back, neck, shoulders, and wrists to relax. The size of the keyboard tray must accommodate the keyboard and any input device like a mouse. Avoid having your keyboard on a tray and your mouse on the desk.
The Humanscale 100 Combo Keyboard Tray is an excellent choice for someone using a curved keyboard such as Microsoft or Adesso but won't need replacing if you later decide to use a straight keyboard such as the Goldtouch or Kinesis.
Fantastic Tray and Mouse Pad
July 16, 2010
The keyboard tray tucks neatly underneath my work desk, has good forward tilt and the mousing surface is very comfortable and roomy!
Well built tray
June 25, 2009
This is an excellent keyboard tray, and the buying options letting me pick and choose the components was a great feature. On the positive side, this was relatively easy to install (although does require laying on your back under the desk with a drill and screwdriver, but that would be the case with any keyboard tray) and definitely gives the impression of a tray that will last for many years. I installed it on a brand new, custom made executive desk, and am not disappointed. It is easy to adjust, and lets me qickly move the keyboard to a comfortable height. On the negative, there were some shipping delays and it took a couple of weeks to arrive. When it did arrive, the mouse tray was pre-attached to the keyboard tray, but they put it on upside down -- however, that only took a couple of minutes to fix, so not really a big deal. The package included almost double the parts needed, I think because they have enough screws for every add-on you might get. That made it a little harder that it could have been to figure out which screws were the ones I needed, but again not really a big deal. All told, I'm pleased with the purchase and would buy it again.