- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Idea at Work In-Line Mouse Keyboard Tray
Idea at Work In-Line Mouse Keyboard Tray is a preconfigured keyboard platform system that is wide enough to accommodate mouse and keyboard on one surface. This platform is a great choice for those who use a trackball or those who prefer to have their mouse and keyboard at the same height. Choose from four available mechanism arms and three track lengths. A lycra covered gel palm rest is also included.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
The WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray with Split Palmrest is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
When configuring your Idea at Work Keyboard Tray System, there will be two important choices to make. The first is track length. The track is the part of the keyboard tray system that mounts to the underside of the desk. Standard track length is 21'', though longer and shorter tracks are available if you have more or less space. The second is mechanism arm type. The mechanism slides along the track and attaches to the tray. Please read the descriptions below for help choosing the best mechanism for you:
Polaris Lift-n-Lock Arm: AKP115 features a low profile design in a lever-free mechanism. This articulating arm features a tilt range of -15°/+10° and a height adjustment range of 6" from level with the work surface to up to 6" below it. This model is available with either an 18" or 21" track.
Models: PLP-13 and PLP-31
Keynetix2 Dual Paddle Extended Reach Arm: AKP85 is perfect for users who have a sit to stand workstation. The keyboard tray comes with a full 12" height adjustment range that will extend up to 7" above a main work surface or go as low as 5" below the work surface. This arm features a tilt range of -15°/+15°, and the track length is either 21" or 24".
Models: 2STS-31 and 2STS-51
Keynetix Single Paddle Arm: AKP45 offers a one touch keyboard mechanism with rock solid performance. This arm has a tilt range of -15°/+15° with an easy one touch adjustment for both height and tilt. Adjusts from level with work surface to up to 6" below. Available with either 18" or 21" track.
Models: KEY-13 and KEY-19 - We recommend this arm for most users
Keynetix2 Dual Paddle Arm: AKP75 offers two paddles for tilt and height control as well as a greater height adjustment range of 9 1/2" to accommodate up to 2 1/2" above the work surface to 7" below the track. The tilt range is -15°/+15°, and this mechanism is available with either an 18" or 21" track.
Models: 2KEY-13 and 2KEY-19
The Idea at Work In-Line Mouse Keyboard Tray System offers a wide platform for users to mouse on the right or left side of the keyboard. To move a mouse to either side, simply slide the keyboard left or right on the platform to change the mousing surface from one side to the other. Since this keyboard tray offers a single surface, a full-length gel wrist rest comes standard with the system for extra comfort and support.
Features - Idea at Work In-Line Mouse Keyboard Tray
- Dual mousing areas provide greater comfort and flexibility
- Non-skid surface pads prevent keyboard movement
- Universal design works with most workcenter configurations, including 90° corners with the use of a corner sleeve
- Available in your choice of three track lengths (18'', 21'', 24''); with your choice of three mechanisms (AKP45, AKP75, AKP85, AKP115)
- Mechanisms provide at least -15°/+10° tilt
- Includes full-length lycra gel palm rest
Idea at Work In-Line Mouse Keyboard Tray Specifications
|Tilt Range (varies by mechanism)||At least -15°/+10°
(meets ANSI/BIFMA standards)
Download more information