- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107)
The Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107) works to decrease repetitive strain injuries in several ways. Because 70% of the characters we use the most are purposefully arranged in the center, your fingers will move less. Traditional QWERTY keyboards only position 32% in the home row. You'll also type more comfortably and quickly on its high-quality dome switches. Users with RSI report that this tactile feel of the Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107) combined with the ergonomic Dvorak keyboard layout reduces fatigue over time, and their pain disappears.
This item has been discontinued.
The Kinesis Advantage Contoured USB Keyboard with Dual QWERTY/DVORAK Legend for PC and MAC is a great replacement.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107) frees you to toggle between Dvorak and QWERTY layouts with the flip of a switch, making it just as easy for new users as old pros. There's no software needed, and no extra labels to awkwardly position on top of your keyboard. Both layouts are printed clearly on the keys.
The keyboard also offers a convenient 2-port USB hub and compatibility with PCs and Macs.
Features - Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107)
- Sleek, smart design features a layout key for you to quickly select and switch between Dvorak and the standard QWERTY layouts
- Quiet, responsive keys have enough resistance to support your hands
- Hardwired Dvorak layout means the keyboard is software-free and useful right out of the box
- Dvorak features 70% of the most commonly used keys in the home row to decrease the movement of your hands
- It's used by the brilliant and famous: Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak and BitTorrent inventor Bram Cohen use the Matias Dvorak
Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107) Specifications
|Dimensions||18.7''L x 6.8''W x 1.4''D|
|System Requirements||Computer with USB port, plus: Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Linux, and Mac OS X or OS 9|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Matias Dvorak Keyboard (FK107) is literally one of the fastest keyboards in the world! Barbara Blackburn was fast as lightening, typing 150-170 words per minute on a Dvorak keyboard and setting the world record. It also made waves in the world of competitive typing, where officials tried to have it banned for as an unfair advantage!