- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
ErgoKit with NIST Assessment Equipment
This take on our renowned ErgoKit® ergonomic assessment tool kit features NIST calibrated equipment to provide precision measurement. The equipment in the standard ErgoKit® is calibrated to factory specifications, but are not calibrated to the NIST standard that is required by the Quality Control department in some companies. Your calibration department should be able to let you know if your company requires NIST-calibrated equipment for assessments. NIST-calibrated equipment typically requires recalibration every 6 months to 1 year to maintain adherence to the NIST standard (necessary recalibration period varies; see your calibration department for details). Please note that NIST calibration adds one week to delivery time; scroll down for more details and specifications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The ErgoKit® includes your choice of one of the following force gauges to better meet your needs. Click the links below for more details.
- Shimpo MF-100 100 lb. Mechanical Force Gauge with Handle
- Shimpo MF-50KG 50 kg. Mechanical Force Gauge with Handle
- Shimpo FGV-200XY Dart 2.0 200 lb. Digital Force Gauge with Handle
- Shimpo FGV-500HXY Javelin 500 lb. Digital Force Gauge
- Shimpo FGV-1000HXY Javelin 1000 lb. Digital Force Gauge
Don't see something vital to your consulting, or already have an item in the ErgoKit® you don't need? Please give us a call with additional customization questions. We're happy to help make recommendations specific to your needs and custom tailor your ErgoKit®.
The ErgoKit® contains all the essential equipment needed for a professional ergonomic assessment. Over 20 pieces of ergonomic assessment equipment are neatly organized in a custom, airline carry-on size hard case. This kit will help you analyze, design, and perform testing to help solve every ergonomic problem.
This complete ErgoKit® featuring NIST calibrated equipment is designed for portability, weighing approximately 35 pounds with the equipment case. All delicate equipment is protected by a custom cut foam insert that allows for rapid visible inventory, ideal for users who check out equipment to other employees. The foam cutouts also ensure that all equipment is organized and quickly accessible during assessments. The NIST calibrated tools included are listed below.
Contents - ErgoKit with NIST Assessment Equipment
- Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12 Megapixel Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom - provides clear photos for explanations in reports and is capable of shooting video at a 640x480 resolution in AVI format at 30 frames per second, playable directly from the camera's LCD screen and built-in speaker. A built-in YouTube capture mode also allows for simple uploading for online distribution.
- Amazon Fire Tablet - for use with our Pocket Ergo - Internet Based Software that includes all the fundamental ergonomic assessment analysis tools.
- Scale - Stainless Steel Digital (220 lb) weighs boxes and parts for NIOSH equation
- Force Gauge - Shimpo force gauges test push/pull forces for snook (Liberty Mutual) tables (call for more force gauge options)
- Hand Dynamometer - Baseline (200 lb) measures pistol grip forces (psycho-physical testing)
- Pinch Dynamometer - Baseline (60 lb) measures pinch grip forces (psycho-physical testing)
- Force Gauge Pull Strap & Carabiners for Pull testing
- Light Meter - Extech Digital 401027 measures ambient light levels
- Sound Meter - Extech Digital 407732 Type 2 Sound Level Meter with backlit LCD display, 1.5dB accuracy meter; measures noise levels
- Thermo-Hygrometer - Extech Digital 445580 measures humidity and temperature
- Laser or Optical Tape Measure quickly gauges distances up to 100 feet
- 8" Goniometer measures body angles
- Tape Measure
- Flexible Tape Measure
- Equipment Case - Custom fit 22'' L x 15.5'' W x 10.5'' H hard case keeps all assessment tools organized in one place; everything is easy to locate in its place with the foam cutouts
- Digital Stopwatch - Extech 365510 records time activities for frequency and duration
- Frequency Counter
- Statistical Calculator
- All-Purpose Universal Tool/Pliers
- Soft Camera Case
- Pen Light
- ErgoPen & Clip Board
- Angle finder
Download More Information
NIST Calibrated Equipment in ErgoKit Standard
- Scale - NIST Calibrated
- Force Gauge - NIST Calibrated
- Light Meter - NIST Calibrated
- Thermo-Hygrometer - NIST Calibrated
- Sound Meter - NIST Calibrated
- Stopwatch - NIST Calibrated
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Assessments require a variety of measuring tools, and the ErgoKit delivers. As professionals, we need to be diligent about measuring with accuracy in order to make the most appropriate recommendations. The ErgoKit helps make it easy.
essential kit for my company
June 18, 2013
We use several of these and love them. They make it very easy to grab your measuring equipment and go! We used to have drawers full of unorganized gauges and it didn't work very well. I highly recommend this kit. I would also recommend using the force gauge with the included straps and carabiners; it made it much easier for me to quickly do pull/push force testing.