- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT CPU Holder
The UPLIFT CPU Holder is a great addition to any height adjustable desk to ensure your cables aren't stretched and pulled when using your desk's height adjustment capabilities. Featuring 360 degree swivel and easy movement along a 16'' track, this affordable under-desk CPU mount keeps your computer tower secure and your computer and peripheral wires manageable, allows for easy access to all sides of the CPU, and frees up desk and leg space. A computer tower mount like our in-house UPLIFT CPU Holder is an essential component of any ergonomic sit-stand workstation.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Track Spacer
The UPLIFT Track Spacer allows you to mount your CPU holder track over the crossbars under your desk, giving you more flexibility in positioning accessories, especially on smaller desks.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The UPLIFT CPU holder allows your computer tower to travel along with your desktop when taking a sit-stand desk from a sitting to standing position, without stretching or pulling wires and cables. Non-standing desk users can benefit from one as well, as it mounts your CPU under your desktop instead of on the floor, freeing up leg space, keeping the CPU cooler, and getting it off the ground where it's more prone to collect dust. Its gliding track mechanism with 360 degrees of swivel also makes it easier to access connections in the back, making the UPLIFT CPU holder an affordable and practical addition to any desk.
Features - UPLIFT CPU Holder
- Mounts to the underside of your desk via mounting hardware and 16'' track
- Swivels 360 degrees and retracts along track, allowing for easy adjustment and access to ports
- Adjusts to fit computer towers ranging from 3.75'' to 8.25'' wide and 12'' to 20.5'' high
- Durable black textured powder-coated steel frame can hold CPU up to 50 lbs
UPLIFT CPU Holder Specifications
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|CPU width||Accommodates 3.75'' - 8.25'' W|
|CPU height||Accommodates 12'' - 20.5'' H|
|Track length||16'' L|
|Swivel at mount||360°|
Download more information
Video Demonstration- UPLIFT CPU Holder
Check out the features of the UPLIFT CPU Holder below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
We highly recommend an under-desk CPU mount like our own UPLIFT CPU Holder for standing desk users, or anyone who wants to get their computer tower off the ground or off their desk. For height adjustable standing desk users, it makes sure your cables don't stretch and pull from their connections when going from sitting to standing. It can also clear up valuable desktop and leg space for any user's workstation, and its 360 degrees of rotation gives you easy access to rear ports.