At The Human Solution, we pride ourselves on offering high-quality products and world-class customer service. Now that we have our very own line of height-adjustable desks, the Uplift 900 series, we are so excited to get the word out and let you know why, when you buy Uplift, you won't be let down!
For even more in-depth information, visit our blog and find out Why Uplift is the #1 Standing Desk!
25 Reasons to Buy Uplift - the #1 Standing Desk on the Market:
- Customer service - We pride ourselves on being number one in customer service. Whereas some desk companies don't even list a phone number on their site, we're easy to reach during business hours via phone, chat, and email to help you with any part of the process. From going over what desk is right for you, to getting your desk shipped quickly, to assembly and beyond, we're here for YOU! You are #1 to us.
- Sit AND stand, not just stand all day - Many cheaper or DIY alternatives are just "standing desks" that don't allow you to sit at all. The Uplift goes from sitting to standing in just a few seconds, letting you change positions with ease. Very few people can stand all day without fatigue, which means there is a good chance that a standing-only desk will go unused after a very short trial period. We recommend changing positions throughout the day as needed; the key is to avoid staying in the same position all day.
- Long warranty period - We don't just say our features are the best, we stand behind it. Our five-year warranty is the best in the business. Ask about our affordable extended warranty as well, coming soon.
- All-inclusive warranty - Many of our competitors' warranties are "limited," but ours covers all parts of the desk base, including the motor, switches, actuators, keypad and frame.
- Hassle-free warranty support - Yet another facet to our industry-leading warranty; If you ever need warranty support, we make it quick and easy. Just let us know the problem, and we'll fix it right away. Need a part? We'll ship it the same day. Parts are easy for you to swap out, so there is no need to wait for a tech to come do it for you. And we'll ship it for free to the US48.
- Hefty weight capacity - Our sturdy base easily lifts up to 335 lbs, more than enough for your desktop, computer and accessories.
- Memory keypad - The sleek, modern, programmable keypad has a digital readout for precision adjustments, four preset positions available and safety features included. Just push and hold the button to get to your preset height.
- Low price - We offer the lowest price you'll find on a sturdy, high-quality height adjustable electric desk. We've streamlined the manufacturing of the Uplift Desk and taken out the middlemen in the distribution process, so you get the very best value on the market!
- Short lead times - If you order a desk base only, our incredible logistics team can ship it out the same or next business day, and they can prepare in-stock full desks with desktop for shipment in about 1-2 days!
- Quality and safety - Our desks are BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified. Not quite sure what that means? It means they've been tested and proven to be high quality and safe.
- Durability - The Uplift motor can stand the test of time. It has been tested for 20,000 cycles, which translates to many years of reliable use. We have desks here in the office that have been going strong for over ten years. The motors are spindle-in-spindle, which just means there is much less risk of looseness or slipping of parts like you'll find in a chain or belt motor.
- We're the manufacturer - This allows us to sell at a lower price and provide better support. We have a very large inventory in our Austin, Texas warehouse that we can ship quickly.
- Expert help - We have a full staff of knowledgeable experts; We've all assembled a desk and use one every day, along with the various accessories we offer. We can walk you through your purchase to answer all your questions and get you exactly what you need.
- Smooth adjustment - Quick, smooth and precise height adjustment easily gets you to the exact height you want every time. Non-electric pneumatic and spring desks make it difficult to achieve exact heights.
- Extended height range - Three-stage legs on the frame allow for an extended height range to accommodate 99% of the population. Some desks have a single-stage leg with a limited height range, making them less than ideal for the shortest and tallest people.
- Dual motors - Many desks have only one shared motor that drives both legs. The Uplift features a motor in each leg, which makes it quieter, stronger and more reliable. It also makes for a sleeker design, because we avoid the drive train bar that goes between the legs.
- Sturdy construction - The sturdy frame and hefty motors make this the most stable desk you'll find.
- Discounted accessories - We've selected what we think are the best accessories for your desk based on our own experiences, and you can choose them right there on the same product page for your convenience, at a discounted price for bundling with your desk. If you need something a little different, like a triple monitor arm instead of a dual, just let us know, and we can find you exactly what you're looking for.
- Storage - Worried you won't have anywhere to keep all your stuff when you make the upgrade to a height-adjustable desk? Get a mobile pedestal to match your laminate top, or add a small pencil drawer for more storage. You won't miss your bulky old desk at all!
- Our exclusive, handcrafted real wood tops - While our laminates are thick, sturdy and affordable, for the most natural and beautiful desk, you can upgrade to one of our real-wood desktops. Our local woodworkers make each top to order. You won't find these anywhere else!
- Customization - We can customize both laminate and wood tops to whatever size or shape you need. Just ask.
- Removable crossbars - The crossbar (under the desktop) can be removed if you use one of the sturdy desktops we offer. This will allow you to mount a full keyboard tray track so your keyboard slides completely under the desk when not in use.
- Telescoping frame - Customize the width of the base to fit your desktop or leg space needs. Even better, if you decide to change the size of your desktop in the future, there is no need to buy a whole new frame; just telescope it to fit, saving you hundreds of dollars!
- It's electric - In addition to the precise height adjustments available with an electric desk, you don't have to bother with counterbalancing each time you add or remove weight to maintain the smooth adjustment, like you would with a pneumatic desk.
- Low energy output - The Uplift Desk uses very little electricity, especially when not raising or lowering (200 W, 0.2 W on standby). This desk is as green as they get.
Who else is using Uplift Desks? Click here to see!