- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray with Split Palmrest 
The Workrite Standard Keyboard Tray with a split palm rest and adjustable arm features in-line mousing, which is ideal for users with longer reach or those who want to be able to use both a left and a right-handed mouse. The built-in palm support provides superior support and comfort and features a soft memory foam cushion.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Pick a track length to match the depth of the desk the keyboard tray will be mounted underneath. A standard track is 22", so the desk will need at least 22.5" of space available underneath the work surface where the keyboard tray will be mounted. If you have less than 22" of mountable desk depth, the 17" track is necessary.
Positive Tilt Lockout
The optional Positive Tilt Kit restricts the tilt on a Pinnacle Arm to a range of -6° to -15°, which is a negative (neutral) tilt range. This option is not available on Pinnacle AD Arms (3176) and Lever Lock Arms (170).
A positive tilt is not recommended by ergonomists. With a negative tilt, the front of the keyboard tray (closest to a user) is higher than the back of the keyboard tray.
A keyboard tray is essential for proper ergonomic positioning while seated at a desk. It allows the user to adjust the height of the keyboard and mouse separate from desk height. When a keyboard and mouse rest on a desk they are often too high to allow the user to maintain healthy positioning.
Workrite Standard Keyboard Tray
The split pad keyboard tray incorporates many of the features found on the Banana Board keyboard platform. It is compatible with almost all available keyboards.
- Includes built-in document holder and cord management system
- Classic 5/8" black melamine platform (gray available by special order)
- Palm support features thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm
- Palm support is removable
- Stylish design adds to any work area without compromising comfort
The in-line mousing platform allow the user to easily switch off between a left or right-handed mouse. Alternating between two mice puts less stress on one hand and is suggested for users who complain of wrist pains or use a mouse for extended periods of time.
The Pinnacle 2 Value arm is fully height adjustable and has tilt and swivel capability. The height adjustable arm does not utilize knobs or levers making it very easy to correctly position according to users preference.
- Fits the following work surfaces: straightaways and 90°(converted to diagonal with 179ACD, 179CCD or 179CR)
- Easy height adjustment with Workrite Lift-N-Lock mechanism
- Pinnacle 2 Value arm is available in 17" length for desks 17" or deeper, or 22" for desks 22" or deeper
- Height range from flush to 6" below the work surface
- Tilt range of -15° to +10°
- Full 360° swivel
- Independent height and angle controls
Note: Platforms mounted on the 17" track may not completely retract under work area.