- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite Glide Keyboard Tray 
The Workrite Glide Keyboard Tray is a flexible, stylish setup that accommodates right or left handed users. The Glide's unique GoTrax track allows the mouse platform to glide easily to multiple positions on both sides of the keyboard. Sliding along a ball bearing track, the keyboard platform adjusts from flush with a work surface all the way to six inches below it. The Workrite Glide can tilt within a 20° range using a no-lever, no-knob Lift-N-Lock articulating system. Scroll down to see more Workrite Glide Keyboard Tray features and specifications.
This keyboard tray is no longer available.
Shop our Most Popular Ergonomic Keyboard Trays to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Glide is available with a track length of either 17" or 22". The track is attached front to back on a desk, allowing the mechanism to slide forward and backward. The longer 22" track allows the platform to slide further under the desk, giving 5" of potential extra room. For this reason, we recommend the 22" track if your desk is deep enough to accommodate it.
Mouse Palm Support
Users may choose an optional palm rest on their mousing platform for extra support while using the mouse.
- Cool Gray
An articulating keyboard tray system is a vital piece of an ergonomic workspace. An ergonomic keyboard tray allows the user to position their keyboard and mouse within their neutral reach zone, eliminating much of the stress caused by holding one's arms in a natural position for hours at a time. Also, tilting a keyboard on a downward slope positions the wrists so that they are less stressed than they would be with a keyboard on a flat surface. The Workrite Glide keyboard tray system addresses both of these issues with its platform tilt range and its adjustable height mechanism. The Glide keyboard tray also has an independently tilting mouse platform, so the mouse always rests on a flat surface and does not slide off. This keyboard tray comes with a removable keyboard tray palm support, a document holder and an optional palm rest for the mouse pad.
Workrite Glide Keyboard Tray Features
- Mouse platform glides to accommodate left or right handed mousing
- Integrated sliding document holder and cord management
- Four mouse platform positions for flexibility and comfort: mouse-forward, mouse-back, mouse in line and mouse-over
- No slip keyboard mat and mouse-trap to keep keyboard and mouse in place
- 360° swivel for easy positioning and storage
- Mouse platform tilts independently from keyboard platform
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock system
|Keyboard arm||Pinnacle 2 arm with 17" or 22" ball bearing track|
|Height range||Flush to 6" below work surface|
|Tilt range||-15° to +10°|
|Mouse platform independent tilt range||±20°|