Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Kelly Osbourne Loves her Lifespan Treadmill Desk
Kelly Osbourne is the most recent celebrity to declare her love for a treadmill desk! She recently wrote a short article for Redbook magazine called "Little Ways to Burn Calories All Day" in which she mentions buying a Lifespan Treadmill Desk after seeing people walking and working at her agent's office.
We love the Lifespan treadmills too - in fact, we all have Lifespan treadmills at our desks. Lifespan has both standalone treadmills and treadmill desks, and for those looking to pair their treadmill with an electric height-adjustable desk or a larger desktop, we've combined the Lifespan treadmills with the UPLIFT 900 desk to make our UPLIFT Lifespan Treadmill Desk. And, with New Year's resolutions and best intentions still fresh in your mind, now's a great time to add one to your office!
Let us help you keep your New Year's resolutions with a new treadmill desk from TheHumanSolution.com!
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?