- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk lets you exercise at work by getting you up out of your seat and moving with its convenient treadmill console and sturdy worksurface that easily supports a computer and workstation accessories. LifeSpan Treadmill Desks also include padded arms rests, a cable management tray, and a display panel showing time spent, distance travelled and calories burned, along with a pedometer-style Intelli-Step feature that counts steps. Increase activity and blood flow and thus productivity and focus by making a LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk part of your home or office workstation.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your walking workstation. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Treadmill desk includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly. Note: Not available in California
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk helps to eliminate workplace inactivity by letting you walk while you work! This desk treadmill includes a durable laminate desktop large enough to hold all your electronic devices paired with a stand-alone treadmill with an easily-accessible console that calculates distance, time and step count, as well as calories burned. This treadmill workstation also comes with a four-month trial membership in the LifeSpan Fitness Club, which helps establish goals, build a workout calendar based on your exercise preferences and fitness level, and log progress and results, compared to your previous performance as well as with that of other users. Add a LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk to your workstation and reap the health and productivity improvement benefits of an exercise desk.
Features - LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk
- Desktop height easily adjusts via knobs to fit users ranging from 4'10" to 6'8" and remains stable even at its highest setting
- Treadmill features Intelli-Guard technology which automatically pauses the belt when the user steps off, and Intelli-Step which counts steps taken
- Heavy-duty desktop features a 1" thick composite board and durable laminate surface with safe, rounded corners on a sturdy steel frame
- Easy-access console can track distance, calories burned, time spent, and has Bluetooth to sync exercise data to your computer
- Includes foam-injected padded arm rests for support and cable management tray
- Includes four-month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress and results, even among multiple users
LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk Specifications
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 70.5" L x 29" W x 9.5" H
Desktop: 36.5" D x 46.75" W x 1" H
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP high torque continuous duty DC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20” W x 52" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 131 lbs
Desk: 110 lbs
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yrs on parts|
See the Popular Mechanics review of the LifeSpan Treadmill, and see why "the transition to a treadmill (or even a standing desk) will leave you more energized, refreshed, and ready to tackle a hard day’s work."
For an even larger treadmill desk with easier, electric height adjustment, be sure to check out our UPLIFT Treadmill Desk, with enough space to put one of our ergonomic chairs next to your desk treadmill so that you can alternate between sitting, standing and walking during the day, as well as the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 Treadmill Desk is a great way to battle the problems associated with spending too much time sitting at your desk, including obesity, poor circulation and heart disease. Some keys to using your LifeSpan TR1200-DT5 properly are wearing comfortable shoes and selecting the proper height adjustment. Your desk should be set at a height where both your wrists and shoulders are in a relaxed position while typing, as well as a level that displays your monitor at eye level to reduce strain. We also recommend keeping your treadmill pace at 1.0 to 2.0 mph while performing tasks such as typing or talking on the phone. You can go faster for cardiac workouts, but may find it hard to get work done efficiently. A 160 lbs. person will burn about 200 calories an hour while walking at 2.0 mph.