Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Make the Most of Your Treadmill Desk with These Useful Accessories
If you've made the transition to a treadmill desk, you already know how great it is to be able to move around at work. You have probably noticed the improvement in focus, energy, and productivity that comes from daily walking. We want your treadmill to serve you well for many years, and using a treadmill mat and lubricant helps to keep your treadmill in good condition.
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is useful in helping keeping dust and carpet fibers out of the motor workings, and the LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant reduces the friction between the belt and deck, preventing unnecessary wear and tear. Adding these two accessories will work to extend the life of your treadmill, so you'll be able to walk and work well into the future! Just as with a car, it's best to do a bit of preventative maintenance to keep everything running smoothly.
Visit TheHumanSolution.com for more ways to stay healthy and productive at work.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?