The Extech MG300 CAT IV Insulation Tester/Multimeter with Wireless PC Interface has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit the Industrial Equipment Tools page.
Rugged, waterproof, and there when you need it, the Extech MG300 CAT IV Insulation Tester/Multimeter with Wireless PC Interface provides a complete system for electrical testing. The unit is capable of testing both AC and DC currents, in addition to insulation resistance.
Results are displayed on the unit's spacious, backlit triple display, or transmitted wirelessly via USB connection to your PC.
The Extech MG300 CAT IV Insulation Tester/Multimeter with Wireless PC Interface is handy when you need accurate electrical testing on the job or in the field.
- Wireless USB connection transmits live measurements to connected PC
- Large, backlit display provides easy-to-read data readouts
- Test voltage settings of 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Insulation resistance of 0.001 - 4000 milliohms
- Automatic capacitive voltage discharge
- Features locking power function for hands-free use, as well as data hold and auto power off
- Includes wireless receiver, USB cable, Windows-compatible software, heavy-duty test leads, alligator clip test leads, Type K bead wire temperature probe with adapter, carrying case, and 6 AA batteries
|Dimensions||3.6" W x 7.8" D x 1.9" H|
This product comes standard with a 1-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.