We understand that a customized standing desk might not be an option for your budget yet, or perhaps you have a seated desk that you or your work is not ready to replace. Standing desk converters, like the Lady Bird and others from UPLIFT Desk, are an affordable way to help you receive all the health benefits that come along with movement throughout your work day.
The Lady Bird Standing Desk Converter is a high-quality option that conveniently converts your traditional desk into a standing desk. With an adjustable height range that suits workers whose heights fall within the range of 4’ 10” to 6’ 1”, users can comfortably type in the correct ergonomic typing position. Make adjustments with just a single-handled operation that is so smooth and quiet, your neighbors won’t be disturbed. This converter can hold up to 33 lbs, which allows you to add many great accessories such as a monitor arm, organization set, or desk lamp to help you create your ergonomic dreamspace. If you're wanting to add a monitor arm to hoist your screens up to your ideal standing height, we highly recommend our Range Single Monitor Arm by UPLIFT Desk or our Range Dual Monitor Arm by UPLIFT Desk.
Studies show that our bodies are made for movement, and standing desk converters give you the ability to rotate between sitting and standing and can decrease health risks that come along with sitting at your desk all day. Plus, it will help keep you focused while working. Did we mention how easy and quick assembly is for the Lady Bird Standing Desk Converter? We’ve made the process simple, so you don’t have to waste your time over complicated construction. Remove the converter from the box, attach the keyboard tray, and place on top of your desk. Now you’re ready to begin typing. It’s that easy!
If you’re looking for more options to convert your current desk into a standing desk, be sure to peruse our entire selection of standing desk converters available. We're confident that we have just the product for you!
- Have you been dreaming of a standing desk, but it’s not in your budget? The Lady Bird Standing Desk Converter is an affordable way for you to start rotating between sitting and standing throughout your workday
- With a 12” adjustable height range, the Lady Bird Standing Desk Converter is compatible with users between 4’ 10” to 6’ 1”
- Supports up to 33 lb of desk equipment (monitors, monitor arms, keyboards, laptops, and other equipment)
- Simple and quick assembly. All you need to do is attach the keyboard tray!
- Choose to work at any height within range with the smooth and quiet single-handle operation
- Purchase a compatible monitor arm like our Range Single Monitor Arm or Range Dual Monitor Arm to gain additional adjustability for you monitor or laptop
|Overall Dimension||29.7” W x 26.5” D x 4.9” H (when lowered completely)|
|Work surface (rectangular)||29.7” W x 19.7” D|
|Keyboard tray||29.7” W x 12.4” D|
|Height range||4.9” to 16.9” (12” total)|
|Weight limit||28.6 lb (13 kg) for upper work surface
4.4 lb (2 kg) for keyboard tray
33 lbs (15 kg) overall
|Unit weight||30 lb 10 oz|
|Shipping dimensions||36” W x 8.5” D x 23.75” H, 33 lb 12oz|
Lady Bird Standing Desk Converter FAQs
- What is the overall lifting capacity for this product?
33 lbs overall. 28.6 lb (13 kg) for the upper work surface and 4.4 lb (2 kg) for the keyboard tray.
- Does this converter come in additional colors?
No, just black.
- What is the total amount of surface space?
The work surface is 29.7” W x 19.7” D and the keyboard tray is 29.7” W x 12.4” D.
- What is the weight of this product?
30 lbs 10 oz.
- If I were to purchase a monitor arm for this converter, what is the best option?
This product comes standard with a 2-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.