Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm
Selected But Not Shown
iMac users that want full range of motion for their screen, including abilities to tilt, pan, and rotate 360° for optimal ergonomics, the Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm is the must-have accessory for the job.
Adjustments can be made with one hand, allowing for easy movement around your workspace. With a Mac-compatible monitor arm, you can clear your desk of monitors and cables and fully maximize your space.
The Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm comes in two different models to accommodate you whether you have an older iMac and a newer one.
Give yourself total control over your monitor's positioning with one stylish desk addition.
- 360° rotation, 180° pan, 130° tilt (90° positive, 45° negative)
- Compatible with most Apple iMac and Thunderbolt/Cinema displays
- Different models compatible with both old and new iMacs
- Secures monitors 20-30.8 lbs
- Built-in cable management
- 24" extension, 14" of height adjustability
- Available in desk clamp or grommet mount (grommet mount available in black only)
- Includes adapter plate or VESA plate for iMac®
- Available in silver finish
|Tilt range||135 degrees (90 degrees up or 45 degrees down)|
|Weight capacity||20-30.8 lbs|
There are two models of Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm available, depending on the age of your iMac. If you own an iMac that was released before late 2012, the FDM-MAC-S01 is compatible with your computer. If you bought one after late 2012, the FDM-HD-S01 is compatible, however your computer must have the built-in VESA mount and not the stand. This arm is not compatible with newer models that have the permanently attached stand. See the table below to decide which model is right for your Mac:
|27" iMac||Late 2009, mid 2010, and early 2012||FDM-MAC-S01|
|20" iMac||Early 2008 - late 2009||FDM-MAC-S01|
|27" iMac||Late 2012 - present||FDM-HD-S01|
|21.5" iMac||Late 2009, mid 2010, and early 2012||FDM-MAC-S01|
|21.5" iMac*||Late 2012 - present||FDM-HD-S01|
|24" iMac||Early 2008 - late 2009||FDM-MAC-S01|
|27" Thunderbolt Display||2011-present||FDM-MAC-S01|
|27" LED Cinema Display||2008 - 2010||FDM-MAC-S01|
|24" LED Cinema Display||2008 - 2010||FDM-MAC-S01|
The Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm comes standard with a clamp mount that attaches to the back of your desk. It can also be ordered with a black grommet mount for mounting the arm using a grommet hole.
This product comes standard with a 3-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you would like to add this configuration to your cart? if you change your mind, you can edit your options on the cart page.
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.