- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm
The Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm helps Mac users free up valuable desk space by securely mounting their monitor on an articulating arm. With this Mac monitor arm, you can easily adjust the position of your monitor for maximum comfort and visibility. The monitor arm for iMacs comes in two different varieties, the FDM-MAC-S01 for older iMacs or the FDM-HD-S01 for newer iMacs released after late 2012. Reduce desk clutter and increase your monitor flexibility with the Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
There are two models of Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm available, depending on the age of your iMac. If you own an iMac that was released before late 2012, the FDM-MAC-S01 is compatible with your computer. If you bought one after late 2012, the FDM-HD-S01 is compatible, however your computer must have the built-in VESA mount and not the stand. This arm is not compatible with newer models that have the permanently attached stand. See the table below to decide which model is right for your Mac:
|27" iMac||Late 2009, mid 2010, and early 2012||FDM-MAC-S01|
|20" iMac||Early 2008 - late 2009||FDM-MAC-S01|
|27" iMac||Late 2012 - present||FDM-HD-S01|
|21.5" iMac||Late 2009, mid 2010, and early 2012||FDM-MAC-S01|
|21.5" iMac*||Late 2012 - present||FDM-HD-S01|
|24" iMac||Early 2008 - late 2009||FDM-MAC-S01|
|27" Thunderbolt Display||2011-present||FDM-MAC-S01|
|27" LED Cinema Display||2008 - 2010||FDM-MAC-S01|
|24" LED Cinema Display||2008 - 2010||FDM-MAC-S01|
MountThe Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm comes standard with a clamp mount that attaches to the back of your desk. It can also be ordered with a black grommet mount for mounting the arm using a grommet hole.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm is the perfect purchase for iMac owners looking to increase their desk space and improve their ergonomic set-up. With a full range of motion, including tilting, panning, and 360 degree rotation, this iMac monitor arm gives you total control over your computer's positioning. Additionally, adjustments can be made with one hand, for easy movement around your space. With a Mac-compatible monitor arm, you can clear your desk of monitors and cables and create maximize your workspace. The Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm comes in two different models to accommodate you whether you have an older iMacs and newer ones (the newer iMac must have been purchased with the built-in VESA plate and not the permanently attached stand). Clear clutter and wires off your desk with the Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm.
Features - Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm
- 360 degree rotation
- Compatible with most Apple iMac and Thunderbolt/Cinema displays
- Different models compatible with both old and new iMacs
- Silver finish
- Available in desk clamp or grommet mount (grommet mount available in black only)
- Includes adapter plate or VESA plate for iMac®
Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm Specifications
|Tilt range||135 degrees (90 degrees up or 45 degrees down)|
|Weight capacity||20-30.8 lbs|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Ergotech iMac Freedom Arm is a great ergonomic Mac monitor arm for users who want additional flexibility and extra space at their workspace. In order to reduce eye and neck strain, make sure you have your monitor at approximately an arm’s length away, with the top of the monitor tilted slightly away from you.