- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202
The Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 will transform any desk into a height-adjustable ergonomic workstation with the push of a button, allowing you to sit or stand while you work. Health Postures Computer TaskMates offer a lightweight adjustable keyboard tray with a swivel mouse tray, an adjustable keyboard tray mechanism, and non-slip pads on a sturdy steel frame.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 is available with a large 14" x 12" copy holder or a smaller 8" x 10" copy holder.
The Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 is available with a dual flat screen monitor mount with articulating arm or a laptop holder/flat screen monitor arm combo. Each option features a pole height of 17.6". Height of monitors or laptop can be adjusted on the pole.
- Dual Monitor Arm supports two monitors that weigh up to 17.5 pounds each. Arm features height adjustment, tilt, pan, portrait-to-landscape rotation, and cable management system. Ships with clamp mount and bolt-through mounting options as well as mounting hardware.
- Laptop and Monitor Arm Combo supports one monitors that weigh up to 17.5 pounds and one laptop that weighs up to 17.5 pounds. Arms are height- and tilt-adjustable, and monitor arm features portrait-to-landscape rotation and cable management system. Ships with clamp mount and bolt-through mounting options as well as mounting hardware.
The Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 brings the comfort and health benefits of a sit-to-stand workstation to your home or office with the push of a button. The Taskmate 6202 lifts your computer monitor, keyboard and mouse up to a standing position. Experience the benefits of an adjustable-height ergonomic workstation, including improved blood flow, increased productivity, more energy and alertness and more calories burned throughout the work day with the TaskMate 6202.
Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 Features
- Fits on top of desk to create instant sit-to-stand workstation solution
- System moves from sit to stand position with one-push button control
- Quick and quiet electronic height adjustment
- Adjustable keyboard tray with mechanism fits most keyboards
- Swivel mouse platform allows user to position and reposition mouse to most comfortable position
- Sturdy steel frame and non-slip pads keep workstation elements stable
Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 Specifications
|Tabletop length||11" L|
|Height travel||5.5" - 18" H|
|Unit weight||50 lbs|
|Warranty||18 months from date of shipment|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Health Postures Computer TaskMate 6202 makes it easy to outfit any office with ergonomic sit-to-stand workstations. A height-adjustable workstation helps combat sitting fatigue and other potential health issues caused by sitting for long hours every day. Several reports have shown that increasing your activity level, like standing at your desk or workstation, can help with back pain, limb pain and muscle cramps.