- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk
The LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk is an economical way to integrate a standing desk and treadmill into your daily office routine. Combining a manual height adjustment standing desk with the advanced LifeSpan TR800 treadmill, LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desks can easily support a PC, monitor and accessories. While working, a padded arm rest supports your forearms and keeps you comfortable, and an integrated display panel allows you to control your treadmill as well as view time spent, distance walked, steps taken and calories burned with the push of a button.
Lifespan has discontinued this item.
Shop our other Lifespan Treadmill Desks to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your walking workstation. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Treadmill desk includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly.
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
The LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk makes it easy to get active while you work while improving productivity and overall health. Featuring a large height-adjustable laminate desktop with integral wire management and forearm padding, this desk treadmill boasts a built-in control panel that lets you view your daily workout progress with ease. The treadmill itself offers a comfortable walking surface, utilizing six variable density elastomers to absorb the shock of your footfalls while also accurately recording your step count thanks to LifeSpan's Intelli-Step technology. Get moving today with the LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk and take your workday to the next level!
Features - LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk
- Workstation adjusts via knobs to accommodate users between 4' 10'' - 6' 8'' without sacrificing stability
- Full-size treadmill provides comfortable walking surface with built-in shock absorption and Intelli-Guard automatic belt stop when not in use
- 1'' thick HD composite board desktop with laminate surface and cable management sits atop a sturdy steel frame with corners rounded for safety
- Padded foam-injected armrests reduce strain on wrists and forearms
- Treadmill console is built into desk front, providing easy access to controls and workout details such as time spent, calories burned, and distance walked
- Console features Bluetooth compatibility, letting you upload daily statistics to the LifeSpan Fitness Club application for progress tracking
LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk Specifications
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H
Desktop: 36.5" D x 46.75" W x 1" H
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18” W x 52" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 120 lbs
Desk: 110 lbs
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
See the Popular Mechanics review of the LifeSpan Treadmill, and see why "the transition to a treadmill (or even a standing desk) will leave you more energized, refreshed, and ready to tackle a hard day’s work."
For an even larger treadmill desk with easier, electric height adjustment, be sure to check out our UPLIFT Treadmill Desk, with enough space to put one of our ergonomic chairs next to your desk treadmill so that you can alternate between sitting, standing and walking during the day, as well as the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Standing while you work for a few hours is a good way to mix up the workday, but adding a bit of light physical activity to your daily routine can provide great benefits such as better circulation and a lower risk of heart disease. The LifeSpan TR800-DT5 Treadmill Desk adds a quiet, durable treadmill to a standing desk platform for this exact reason. The desk itself features manual height adjustment to help you set the worksurface at a height where your wrists and shoulders are relaxed even while walking, which minimizes pain commonly associated with typing and mousing. After you've set your desk to the right height, walking at the LifeSpan TR800-DT5 for a few hours a day at 1.0 to 2.0 mph while performing simple tasks will feel as comfortable as it is healthy.