- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Think Chair - Base Model
The Steelcase Think Chair's intelligent design features a truly unique combination of cutting edge style and an intuitive back that molds itself to your body's unique contour. The Think chair uses a series of linked flexors to allow for a truly custom fit to your posture, with a dual-energy lumbar support and adaptive bolstering cushion that allows you to easily adjust the chair to your liking. The Steelcase Think Chair also has a unique synchro-tilt counterbalance mechanism that effortlessly adjusts recline tension to match each user's body, providing a simple yet supportive recline system for all-day comfort.
Want a customized Steelcase Think chair? For more options, be sure to take a look at our customizable Steelcase Think chairs!Read More...
The Steelcase Think Chair pairs minimalist style with simple, intuitive adjustments to create a chair that does all the ergonomic thinking for you. Built with Steelcase's popular LiveBack technology, the Think Chair uses a series of linked flexors in the back and seat, letting the chair adjust to your body as you move throughout the day. A height-adjustable dual-energy lumbar support provides customizable lower back support, and the seat cushion features adaptive bolstering technology that allows the Think to mold itself to your body without restricting movement. Lightweight and easily adjusted thanks to a weight-activated recline mechanism, the Steelcase Think is a perfect fit for nearly every body in any office.
The "base model" of the Steelcase Think features durable black Buzz2 fabric and 4-way adjustable arm rests on a black frame. For additional customization options, please see our fully upholstered Steelcase Think Chair and Steelcase Think Chair with 3D Knit Back listings.
Features - Steelcase Think Chair
- Linked flexor frame automatically adjusts to your body for a custom fit
- Adaptive bolstering technology uses cored pockets in the seat foam with varied levels of compressibility, creating a custom "comfort pocket" as you sit
- Weight-activated, synchro-tilt mechanism with adjustable tension controls maintains optimal seat and back recline angle as you move
- Seat cushion front edge flexes to minimize pressure behind the knees and improve blood flow
- Dual-energy lumbar support is height adjustable for additional lower back support
- 4-way adjustable arm rests offer height adjustment, lateral adjustment, and rotational adjustment
Steelcase Think Chair Specifications
|Chair Dimensions||37.25'' - 42'' H x 28.5'' W x 22" - 24.25" D|
|Seat height||16.5'' - 21.5'' H|
|Seat depth||15.5'' - 18'' D|
|Seat width||20.25'' W|
|Lumbar height from seat||6'' - 10.25'' H|
|Arm height from seat||7'' - 11'' W|
|Arm width||14" - 21.25"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Design Story - Steelcase Think Chair
Learn more about the design philosophies and processes that went into the development of the redesigned Steelcase Think Chair.
Adjustability - Steelcase Think Chair
Check out this video to see the Steelcase Think Chair in motion, and find out how it can be quickly adjusted to give you comfortable, intuitive support.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Steelcase Think chair features an intuitive and flexible back support system, open and active mechanism and arms that are extremely adjustable to fit a broad range of users. This model of the Think chair features a 4-way adjustable arms, a black frame, and comfortable black Buzz2 upholstery applied across a soft seat cushion, making it a perfect fit for almost any office.