- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 700 Cedar Native Wood Electric Sit-Stand Desk
The UPLIFT 700 Cedar Native Wood Electric Sit-Stand Desk pairs natural, one-of-a-kind beauty with progressive office technology. The UPLIFT 700 with a native wood cedar desktop is part of the preferred UPLIFT desk series recommended by The Human Solution. The unit offers a slim and sturdy two-leg steel base with no crossbar. UPLIFT 700 Cedar Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desks help users access the health benefits of a sit-stand desk, including increased energy, more productivity and less back pain, and more calories burned throughout the workday. The electric motor raises the desk from 27.5" to 47.5" with the push of a button, and the base can hold up to 225 lbs.
This desk has been replaced by the
UPLIFT Standing Desk with Solid Wood Top
Access the benefits of an ergonomic adjustable height workstation with the UPLIFT 700 Cedar Native Wood Electric Sit-Stand Desk. Pairing the natural beauty of a real wood cedar desktop with a steel sit-stand desk base, the UPLIFT 700 offers one-of-a-kind style and helps users increase energy, burn calories, reduce back pain, and improve blood flow throughout the workday. This cedar top unit is part of the preferred UPLIFT desk series recommended by The Human Solution. The UPLIFT 700 offers a slim and sturdy two-leg steel base with no crossbar for great legroom and a simple, custom installation. The electric motor raises the desk from 27.5" to 47.5" with the push of a button, and the sturdy steel legs and mounting plates can hold up to 225 lbs.
The UPLIFT 700's real wood desktops are handcrafted using eco-friendly methods. Our woodworkers are among the best in Texas, and these high-quality desktops are all one-of-a-kind, featuring the natural beauty, nuances and character of the original wood stock.
Features - UPLIFT 700 Cedar Native Wood Electric Sit-Stand Desk
- Crossbar-free design allows for easy, customizable installation and hassle-free keyboard tray installation
- Height range of 27.5 inches to 47.5 inches, including wood desktop
- Fine, one-of-a-kind real wood tops are hand-crafted using eco-friendly methods paired with sustainable materials
- Slim and sturdy desk base offers 225 lbs of lifting capacity
- Electric motor adjustment provides infinite stop positions
- Height adjustment is smooth and quiet
- Sit-stand desks promote activity, energy and alertness throughout the workday
- Foot length is 22" long x 2.75" wide. It is recommended that your desktop be at least 22" deep so the feet will not protrude.
UPLIFT 700 Native Wood Electric Sit-Stand Desk Specifications
|Height range including desktop thickness||27.5" - 47.5"|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs|
|Desktop weight||4.4 lbs/sq ft|
|Warranty||2 years on motor, 5 years on desk frame|
Video Review - UPLIFT 700 Cedar Native Wood Electric Sit-Stand Desk
Check out our video review of the UPLIFT 700 Solid Wood Desk below.
January 27, 2013
I love my sit to stand cedar desk. Just what I wanted. The cedar was a little aromatic for a few days, so if you don't like the smell of cedar, go with the mesquite. The customer service was also great. They even called me and made sure I understood everything and let me know to call if I had any questions. It is so rare you can speak to a customer support rep, that is in the US, let alone they call you to make sure everything is okay. Great experience, great desk.