- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black)
The UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black) combines a quality adjustable height desk base with a hard-wearing, smooth-sanded butcher block wood top. UPLIFT Butcher Block Top Desks desks are part of the ergonomic desk series recommended by The Human Solution. The desk's slim and sturdy steel legs support the smooth butcher block wood desktop with ease, and the electric motor raises the desk with the push of a single button. Featuring a 225-pound lifting capacity and customizable sit-to-stand adjustment, the UPLIFT Desk promotes comfort, alertness and better health while you work. Select the optional memory keypad with digital height display for further customization.
This desk has been replaced by the
UPLIFT Standing Desk with Solid Wood Top
The UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black) is part of the preferred ergonomic desk series recommended by The Human Solution. The UPLIFT offers a sophisticated adjustable height desk base that's easy to use and allows users to go from a sitting to a standing position. The desk's sturdy build and design allow users to easily install the high-quality butcher block wood top. The desk legs feature a lifting capacity of 225 pounds, and the electric motor provides infinite stop positions for maximum height level customization. The UPLIFT Sit-Stand Desk allows users to take advantage of the many benefits of an adjustable height workstation, including increased energy, focus and mental clarity, increased blood flow and respiration, healthier posture, and up to 40% more calories burned throughout the workday.
*Please note that an optical mouse may not work on the wood surface unless you use a mouse pad.
Features - UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black)
- Crossbar-free design allows for easy, customizable installation and keyboard tray installation
- Fine, hard-wearing, smooth-sanded wood beech butcher block top features a "raw" look free of urethane, lacquers or paints
- Slim and sturdy desk base offers 225 lbs of lifting capacity
- Electric motor adjustment provides infinite stop positions
- Height adjustment is smooth and quiet
- Sit-stand desks promote activity, energy and alertness throughout the workday
- Foot length is 22" long x 2.75" wide. It is recommended that your desktop be at least 22" deep so the feet will not protrude.
UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black) Specifications
|Height range||26" - 45.7"|
|Weight capacity||225 lbs|
|Desktop dimensions||61" W x 29.5 D"|
|Warranty||2 years on motor, 5 years on desk frame|
Video Review - UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black)
Check out our video review of the UPLIFT 700 Desk below.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Access the health benefits of a fully ergonomic workstation with the UPLIFT 700 Electric Sit-Stand Desk - Butcher Block Top (Black). The UPLIFT desk allows you to go from a sitting to a standing position, helping you burn more calories, decrease stress on the back, increase energy and focus, and promote respiration, which in turn helps to increase productivity.