The UPLIFT 700 Sit-Stand Desk with Premium 1.5" Thick Bamboo Top (Black) allows anyone to take advantage of the many health benefits of an adjustable height sit to stand workstation, including increased energy, more calories burned throughout the day, better respiration and blood flow, and improved focus and productivity. This adjustable standing desk ships with a natural and durable real bamboo desktop.
UPLIFT 700 Sit-Stand Desk with Premium 1.5" Thick Bamboo Top (Black)
UPLIFT 700 Sit-Stand Desk with Premium 1.5" Thick Bamboo Top (Black) Specifications
- Features 20" of height adjustment and soft start and stop
- Natural, durable and sustainable real bamboo top features eco friendly formaldehyde-free finish
- No crossbar design offers more free space underneath the desk for more legroom and to mount a retractable keyboard tray
- Height adjustable desk frame features control box with haul sensor that aligns feet for speed, as well as pressure release which shuts off electric height adjustment if there is pressure when lowering due to obstruction
- Standing desks promote energy, activity and alertness throughout the workday
- Foot length is 22" long x 2.75" wide. It is recommended that your desktop be at least 22" deep so the feet will not protrude.
|Height range including desktop thickness
||27.5" - 47.5"
||48" W - 96" W
||Qualifies for MR 6 Rapidly Renewable Materials LEED v3 credit
||5 years on frame and metal parts, 2 years on motor and moving parts
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
A standing desk like the UPLIFT 700 Sit-Stand Desk with Premium 1.5" Thick Bamboo Top (Black) allows you to access the many health benefits of an adjustable height desk and the cool, thick and sustainable style of a real natural bamboo top. This one inch bamboo desktop qualifies as a low emitting surface that will contribute to LEED credits.