- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top features a modern and stylish 100% stainless steel desktop paired with our powerful UPLIFT sit to stand desk frame. Each top is specially made to meet the highest quality standards and is resistant to stains, heat, moisture and microbes. The steel top has a standard return profile, where the metal edge is bent underneath the desktop and is attached to the desk base using a wood backer board underneath the desk for increased strength and sound insulation. Every UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top is custom made and easily cleaned using simple household products to ensure a long and useful life for your standing workstation.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top is available in the following standard sizes:
- 48" wide x 30" deep
- 60" wide x 30" deep
- 72" wide x 30" deep
- 80" wide x 30" deep
These are just standard sizes we offer, but feel free to call us if you need a custom sized quote.
Frame Color and Style
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desks are offered with two different styles of electric sit stand desk frame. Notice the legs are centered on the feet of the T-frame and offset to the rear of the feet on the C-frame. Our C-frame allows 3.5'' of extra mounting space underneath the front of the desk for installation of a longer keyboard tray track or other accessories. The C-frame foot also gives you a slightly more stable desk because it is built to be very stiff with its cast-molded aluminum construction to allow for its advanced design. The T-frame foot is made up of a more affordable bent steel construction.
UPLIFT Desks come standard with a Push and Hold Two Button Up/Down Keypad, or you can choose the Advanced 1-Touch Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display for a quick, easy adjustment to your saved positions with just one touch of a button.
Advanced Wire Management Kit
The Advanced Wire Management Kit is a complete cable organization system for your height-adjustable desk. We developed this kit after years of desk installations. It's a proven way to easily manage all computer and electric desk cords.
Advanced Wire Management Kit
Clamp-on Surge Protector w/ USB charger
The UPLIFT Desk LED Task Light has three color temperatures and five brightness options. It also features angle adjustments at two joints, rotation at the base and an angle adjustment of the light for optimal placement. With a sleek, foldable, energy-efficient design, the UPLIFT Task Light reduces eye strain without wasting desk space or energy.
The UPLIFT Desk can be ordered with optional casters. The casters come in a set of four - two for each leg. They can be locked to keep the desk stationary, but are easily unlocked when you need to roll the desk.
Please note: the casters will add approximately 2'' of height to your desk.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is a pneumatic arm that provides complete fingertip adjustment for height, depth and lateral movement with an adjustable counterbalance system. If you need a dual monitor solution, you can choose two single UPLIFT Arms, or an UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm. Add an UPLIFT Laptop Mount to raise your laptop to a more comfortable viewing height.
You must choose the model that corresponds to the weight of your monitor, or the arm will not counterbalance properly.
Two Single Arms
Single Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
Dual Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
When using a sit-stand desk, we recommend mounting your computer beneath your desktop to prevent cables from being stretched and pulled out of their ports when moving the desk from sitting to standing positions. An UPLIFT CPU Holder allows you to securely attach your computer tower to the bottom of your desktop to free up desk space.
Please note that mounting options are limited when pairing this with a 48" wide desktop. Please refer to our blog article, which shows the possible configurations. If you still have questions, please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss it with you!
An ergonomic keyboard tray gives you the freedom to adjust the height and tilt of your keyboard independently from the desk and also relieves the strain caused by over-reaching to type. The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray comes with one, 27'' wide surface for your keyboard and mouse to sit side-by-side. For those who prefer more flexibility, the UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray comes with two surfaces: a 19.75'' wide platform for the keyboard and a separate 9'' diameter surface for the mouse. The mouse platform can easily move to the left or right side for ambidextrous mousing, and is also depth adjustable.
Adding an UPLIFT Desk Modesty Panel & Cable Management will give your UPLIFT Desk's minimalist design an extra level of privacy. This modesty panel easily attaches to your desktop, traveling with it as you move from sitting to standing height, and features a mesh pocket for convenient wire management. The UPLIFT Modesty Panel, available at a discount when bundled with your desk, will help increase under-desk privacy while maintaining your desk's clean, open design. It is available in different lengths to correspond to your desktop.
UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer
For a little bit of extra storage, add an UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer at a discounted price when bundled together with your desk. This half-circle-shaped, swiveling drawer easily attaches to the underside of your desktop via a central mount and pivots in either direction, rotating out to give you quick and easy access to smaller accessories that you don't want cluttering up your desktop. Featuring pen and pencil trays, a notepad slot, a tape dispenser, and storage compartments, the 13.6'' W x 7.4'' D x 1.3'' thick UPLIFT accessories drawer will help keep your height adjustable desk cleaner and more organized.
The UPLIFT Motion Stool gives you the option to sit, lean, or perch at your desk. It supports you through a wide range of movements, keeps you stable, engages your core, and promotes activity. Perch-sitting provides an optimal hip angle, encouraging comfort and healthy posture.
Steelcase produces four of the most popular office chairs on the market: the Amia, Think, Leap and Gesture chairs. Each of these chairs is available here with standard black fabric, a black frame and adjustable armrests, and each is backed by Steelcase's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool is an ''active seating'' solution, which gives you an option somewhere between sitting and standing. The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool offers a height adjustable seat, a built-in handle for portability, and a non-slip base for exceptional stability.
This popular configuration of the ergoCentric tCentric Hybrid Chair offers height-adjustable lumbar support, adjustable arm rests and a contoured mesh back. This model of the tCentric Hybrid Chair also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- UPLIFT Motion stool (black)
- UPLIFT Motion stool (blue)
- Steelcase Think
- Steelcase Amia
- Steelcase Leap
- Steelcase Gesture
- Muvman Sit Stand Stool
- tCentric Hybrid Chair
LifeSpan Desk Treadmill
Maximize your focus and energy at your workstation by adding a LifeSpan treadmill to your UPLIFT Desk! Choose from one of the following three models:
- TR800-DT3 - 300 lb weight capacity, up to 3 hours of continuous use
- TR1200-DT3 - 350 lb weight capacity, up to 6 hours of continuous use
- TR5000-DT3 - 400 lb weight capacity, up to 10 hours of continuous use
We are so confident in our product that we back each UPLIFT desk base we ship with a 7-year, all-inclusive warranty, which covers the frame, motor, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. You also have the option of upgrading to our 12-year, all-inclusive extended warranty. If you have any issues with your desk base within the warranty period, just give us a call, and we will ship you the necessary replacement parts via free ground shipping. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the desktop surface. Free ground shipping only available for United States addresses.
Add an UPLIFT Standing Desk Mat for FREE when you buy a full UPLIFT Desk! Our 18'' x 30'' anti-fatigue mat has a gel foam core, providing comfort and support while you're standing at your UPLIFT Desk, and it's lightweight and easy to move aside when it's time to sit down. If you prefer a different option, you can choose a free pair of under-desk hooks for easy storage of personal items, or a 4-port USB hub.
All UPLIFT desks ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($199)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Room of Choice Delivery with Desk Installation ($299)
If you need the desk both delivered into a specific room and put together, choose this option and we can arrange for assembly as well. Desk installation services are not available in California. Installation of accessories will incur an extra fee.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Canadian Shipping ($249)
We deliver most desk orders to Canada for a flat rate. If for some reason this flat rate does not apply to your order, we will contact you to approve any shipping charge adjustments before proceeding.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desks can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders. One less expensive alternative is to purchase just an UPLIFT Desk base that can ship within a business day via UPS ground, and source your desktop locally.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top combines a sleek and attractive stainless steel top with the ergonomic benefits of a sit to stand workstation. Not only is this desk aesthetically pleasing, but the surface is very easy to clean and resists bacteria and germs better than wood or plastic surfaces. The steel is very durable and does not fade, stain or rust, making the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top a smart choice that will have a long life.
Our customers are saying...
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top
- Telescoping base allows you to fit the base perfectly to your desktop and your workspace, adjusting to your desired width
- Desk frame adjusts evenly using a haul sensor on the control box which aligns feet for speed
- Crossbar positioned directly underneath desktop for cleaner look and more leg space when seated
- Generous 26" of height adjustment, soft start and stop, and low-draw transformer that doesn't use much electricity when not lifting or lowering the desk
- Thick stainless steel top finished with a non directional matte, which masks scratches as they take place. The wood backer underneath the desk allows the base and accessories to be easily attached
- Advanced 1-touch digital memory model with four presets available and a digital readout is available as an upgrade. Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
- Desk base assembled in Austin, TX; steel top manufactured in USA
UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top Specifications
|Height range including desktop thickness||25" - 51"|
|Desktop thickness||About 1.5" thick stainless steel (14 gauge) with wood backer|
|Travel speed||1.5''/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop width||48" - 80" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||0.25" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
Download more information
*Please note that the up, down and memory keys on the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad operate as follows: The four memory keys allow the desk to move to one of four preset vertical positions with just one touch, meaning you do not have to hold down a numbered memory key to make an adjustment to a saved position. Please be sure there is adequate clearance above and below your desk, and check cord lengths to insure adequate length of all cords before adjusting the desk height using the memory keys. Or you can simply push and hold down one of the up/down keys until you reach your desired height, if you don't wish to use the preset memory keys.
Why is UPLIFT priced so low?
Many people ask us how we can afford to sell our high quality UPLIFT line of Height Adjustable Standing Desks and Accessories for such a low price. The answer is simple. With over 12 years experience in the standing desk industry, we have established industry-wide relationships with quality, cost-efficient component manufacturers. Our philosophy is to expand the standing desk to a wider audience by streamlining production - eliminating middle men - and building UPLIFT products in our plant. UPLIFT Desks are assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and locally. Enjoy our selection. We know you'll love UPLIFT products - we hope to see you back as a repeat customer!
Video Demonstration - The UPLIFT Desk
Local Austin musician and SXSW performer Zac Kellogg uses the UPLIFT Desk to write his music. Click the video below to see why he thinks the UPLIFT height-adjustable desk makes the best workspace.
Video Demonstration- UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk
See our UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk in action below.
Video Review - UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Check out our video of the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk below.
Assembly Video - UPLIFT Height Adjustable Standing Desk
Assembling an UPLIFT Sit Stand Desk is easy! See how to below.
Actual Desktop Surface Area Usage
See what percentage of your desktop surface area actually falls within your Optimal Reach Zone.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Stand in style and health with the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk with Stainless Steel Top. Not only will you receive the many benefits associated with using a sit to stand workstation, but stainless steel is non-porous, so it resists bacteria and germs more effectively than wood or plastic surfaces.