Workrite Poise Dual Monitor Arm
| Shop All Workrite Products| Click Here to Learn How to Use This Desk Builder
Selected But Not Shown
Multitask to the max with the help of the Workrite Poise Dual LCD Monitor Arm.
Adjustable with the touch of a finger, it floats your screens above your desk, keeping your monitors in a comfortable position for better work. The monitor arm easily attaches via C-clamp or grommet mount and allows for smooth adjustments with one hand.
The Poise Dual LCD Monitor Arm from Workrite also features a parallel linkage design with adjustable pneumatic counterbalance that secures your monitors above your work area while keeping your screens in an ergonomically correct posture.
Get your monitors off your desk and feel the difference in comfort and productivity with the introduction of a single ergo-friendly tool to your workstation.
- Monitor arm makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of available space, increasing productivity
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage
- Cable management system from base to monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4°
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application
|Height range||12" + 7" on pole|
|Tilt range||160° (+70°/-90°)|
|Pivot at base||360°|
|Extension/monitor||360° / 180°|
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||C-Clamp or grommet|
Two models of the Poise dual monitor arm are available. A C-Clamp attaches to the edge of a desk, while a Grommet Mount is made to fit into the grommet hole that comes pre-drilled in many desk tops.
Choose between two different finishes for this monitor arm: graphite or silver.
This product comes standard with a 10-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.