Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Programming Your UPLIFT Memory Keypad is a Breeze!
You probably already know that the UPLIFT Desk will get you to the perfect sitting, standing, or walking height, as often as you'd like to switch positions throughout the day. Even better, the desk comes with an optional upgrade to a programmable memory keypad with settings for up to four heights. Instead of making several tiny adjustments to reach that perfect desk height each time you go from sitting to standing, you can program those heights in and then simply push the corresponding button when it's time to move your desk. Here's how:
- Determine the most comfortable sitting height for you. You'll want your feet resting flat on the floor or a footrest, with your legs at about a 90-degree angle. Your arms should hang comfortably from your shoulders with your elbows bent at about 90 degrees when typing.
- Once you've found the perfect desk height, just push the "M" button on your keypad. Release, and then press the number 1 (or whichever number you'd like to use for that height).
The memory keypad can also come in handy if the desk is used by more than one person. It's like those fancy car seats that let you program settings for each driver. Ah, modern convenience!
Visit us at TheHumanSolution.com for more ways to make your life more comfortable.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?