Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Report from the Texas Safety Expo 2015
Our UPLIFT desks made quite an impression at this years Texas Safety Expo, turning heads and peaking interests at every turn! Most people compare this event to Woodstock or Burning Man, and I would have to agree. Of course that would be with the exception of music and drugs, and an influx of safety tools! Our desks can play a major role in employee safety. With more and more jobs moving to the office environment, repetitive stress issues and stagnant sitting can cause a whole laundry list of ailments including neck and shoulder pain, and even more serious ailments like cancer and obesity.
We were happy to show off our best selling UPLIFT 900 series of height adjustable desks and educate the attendees about the benefits they could receive as employers and employees, with just the simple act of making a slight change to how we work on a day to day basis. We plan to attend next year too, and we hope to see you there! Check out these pictures of our booth.
- Related Reads:
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?