- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard for Mac FK302
The Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard for Mac is made from the same keyswitch technology that was used in the popular but discontinued Apple Extended Keyboard. The mechanical feedback gives off a satisfying click sound that feels better, and that actually has actually been proven to increase typing speed. This Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard for Mac is mapped with fully functional Mac keys and is USB-compatible.
This item has been discontinued.
The Goldtouch V2 Adjustable Keyboard for PC and Mac - GTU-0088 is a great replacement.
There's more to the typing experience than just tapping keys. Enter the Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard for Mac FK302. This Apple-compatible keyboard types like no other. With mechanical key switches that conserve finger momentum, you'll find that you can type faster and more comfortably than with a conventional keyboard.
Features - Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard for Mac
- Each key built on an individual Alps Mechanical switch
- Type faster and feel better while typing
- Mac-friendly key layout with improved OS X integration
- Keys to control screen brightness, volume, iTunes and other Mac-specific functions
- Laser etching on keys mean symbols will never wear off
- Sculpted keys are curved to fit your fingertips and keep you from sliding off home position
- In-keyboard USB hub
- PC-compatible, with a downloadable driver to change the Command and Option keys into Alt and Windows keys
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Tactile keyboards like the Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard for Mac make a satisfying sound and feel like you're writing on an older, more substantial keyboard, but there is also an ergonomic benefit. In membrane-style keyboards, the typing mechanism deadens the amount of force your digits input into the keys, whereas with a mechanical style mechanism, the keys will actually vault your fingers up slightly, preserving momentum.
Matias Tactile Pro Keyboard
December 17, 2013
While I like the look of this keyboard, it was just a little too noisy for me. Typing was easy and felt nice. I just don't need for my keyboard to sound so loudly when typing.
Tactile Pro Keyboard
May 12, 2013