- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Adesso Cyber Tablet M14
The Adesso Cyber Tablet M14 offers one of the largest work areas in its class and exceptional flexibility. With a wide range of selectable writing areas, this tablet is perfect for graphic artists and animators, architects, engineers, web designers and people who love to draw. The Adesso Cyber Tablet M14 is also great for professionals and students who need to save time and effort writing, sketching, coloring and editing photos.
This item is no longer available.
Shop our Most Popular Ergonomic Mice to find a great ergonomic mouse replacement.
The Adesso Cyber Tablet M14 features:
- Selectable writing area up to 12" W x 7.25" H or 9.5" W x 7.25" H with a ratio of 16:9 widescreen or 4:3
- Improved pressure sensitivity capable of handling the most intricate computer-aided design task
- Standard 4000 lpi (lines per inch) hardware resolution
- Pen features 1024 lop (level of pressure) sensitivity
Enjoy with Vista
A variety of pen functions are only available with Microsoft Vista in Windows XP Tablet Edition. New tasks such as note taking, handwriting and gesture recognition get the results you expect quickly and easily. Since this is a Vista ready product, you do not need to install any driver; just plug and play! If you are using 2000/XP, you only need to install the driver once to use this graphics tablet.
The new recognition technology included with the Cyber Tablet M14 converts numerous handwriting styles into typed text. Your handwriting will instantly be transformed into typed text with a stroke of your pen.
Mark up, Sign and More in Microsoft Office 2007
|Presentations, seminars, and panel discussions
It is so easy to create, edit, or enhance presentations using this graphic tablet. The Cyber Tablet M14 gives you the opportunity to write, sketch, circle, or add notes during presentations for emphasis whenever you need!
|Programmable Macro Keys, Hot Keys and Rolling Pad
Find your favorite programs with a click on your media graphics tablet. It has defined hot keys, including cut, copy and paste as well as scroll, zoom, volume, and screen size. The M14 also provides 34 programmable hot keys to accommodate your own personal or professional needs. This graphics tablet also provides two rolling pads for right and left-handed individuals.