- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Freedom Chairs
The brainchild of renowned designer Niels Diffrient, Humanscale Freedom Chairs have superb functional design which offers responsive, high-quality ergonomic support without the use of adjustment knobs or levers. Available with or without headrest and offering a wide selection of arm styles and fabrics, you can customize the perfect chair for you. Every factory-sealed Humanscale Freedom Chair from The Human Solution comes with Humanscale's 15-year manufacturer warranty, an offer exclusive to authorized dealers. Humanscale chairs are manufactured in the USA.
Freedom chairs are available with a headrest option, which moves with you as you adjust your recline. The headrest also features 5'' of height adjustment.
Freedom arms are attached to the back of the chair, providing even height adjustment. Arms move with you as you recline, giving you continuous support and comfort.
Self Adjusting Recline
With no bulky mechanisms in the Freedom's design, there is no need for manual adjustments. Instead, the chair responds to your body weight for the perfect recline support.
Choose a gel or standard seat, arm option, frame finish, and one of dozens of fabric choices - including three leather styles - to make the Freedom chair your own.
Shop Smart: Shop Authorized and Protect Your Investment
The Human Solution is an authorized Humanscale reseller. All manufacturers sign a contractual agreement with their dealers that require dealers to uphold a specific code of behavior that provides for quality support both before and after the sale of their products, including warranty support. Humanscale authorized dealers must meet high quality standards for customer service, product selection and business ethics. This policy includes:
- A brand new product guarantee: Humanscale authorized dealers are prohibited from selling or marketing used, refurbished or renewed Humanscale products
- Full coverage by Humanscale's 15-year manufacturer warranty
- On-site product service in 12 major cities and nationwide warranty support
What do you lose by purchasing a Humanscale product from a non-authorized source?
- While some unauthorized sellers may have their own warranty, it is usually very limited in scope, often as short as 30 days. The warranty is only as good as the dealer who backs it; if they go out of business, your warranty is gone with them.
- Humanscale assigns serial numbers to every chair they manufacturer - this record details the original purchaser and ensures the 15-year warranty is only valid for the original purchaser. You cannot purchase replacement parts, pads or fabric without the serial number. Additionally if your chair breaks, you cannot get it repaired.
- Humanscale chairs are rated to 300 pounds and a 40 hour work week. If a refurbished chair has seen more use than this, its lifetime will be shortened.
- When comparing dealers and pricing, read the description thoroughly. As all authorized dealers are subject to the same minimum advertised pricing, any dealer with a lower price should be suspect.