The Benefits of the Humanscale Freedom Chair
The Humanscale Freedom Chair features an intelligent counterbalance mechanism with self-adjusting recline tension that ensures your comfort is consistent and nearly adjustment-free.
With optional synchronous, height-adjustable arm rests - we recommended upgrading to the width-adjustable advanced arms for the most customizable comfort - as well as various seat height options and an optional height-adjustable headrest, customization of your Humanscale Freedom Chair is quick and seamless.
However, for so simple a chair, there is much to say. Below, youíll find some helpful blog links, as well as an informative video review to help you navigate the Freedom Chair's myriad features and how they can benefit you.
Video Review - Humanscale Freedom Chair
See our review of the Humanscale Freedom Chair below.
Shop Smart: Shop Authorized and Protect Your Investment
The Human Solution is an authorized Humanscale reseller. All manufacturers sign a contractual agreement with their dealers that require dealers to uphold a specific code of behavior that provides for quality support both before and after the sale of their products, including warranty support. Humanscale authorized dealers must meet high quality standards for customer service, product selection and business ethics. This policy includes:
- A brand new product guarantee: Humanscale authorized dealers are prohibited from selling or marketing used, refurbished or renewed Humanscale products
- Full coverage by Humanscale's 15-year manufacturer warranty
- On-site product service in 12 major cities and nationwide warranty support
What do you lose by purchasing a Humanscale product from a non-authorized source?
- While some unauthorized sellers may have their own warranty, it is usually very limited in scope, often as short as 30 days. The warranty is only as good as the dealer who backs it; if they go out of business, your warranty is gone with them.
- Humanscale assigns serial numbers to every chair they manufacturer - this record details the original purchaser and ensures the 15-year warranty is only valid for the original purchaser. You cannot purchase replacement parts, pads or fabric without the serial number. Additionally if your chair breaks, you cannot get it repaired.
- Humanscale chairs are rated to 300 pounds and a 40 hour work week. If a refurbished chair has seen more use than this, its lifetime will be shortened.
- When comparing dealers and pricing, read the description thoroughly. As all authorized dealers are subject to the same minimum advertised pricing, any dealer with a lower price should be suspect.