Ergonomic Office Tips & Information | Blog
Review: Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook and Tablet Stand
If you are looking to purchase one of our popular chairs or keyboard trays, you may have noticed that we offer the Goldtouch Go! Travel Notebook and Tablet Stand as a free promotional item. This usually prompts the same question: What is this thing, and why do I want it? This little piece of plastic may not seem like much, but it actually can provide some pretty great benefits for laptop and tablet users, here are just a few.
- The laptop is inherently un-ergonomic. If you are using one at a desk on a day-to-day basis, you may find yourself hunched over the small keyboard, staring down at the screen. This can cause a lot of pain and discomfort over time for your joints. The laptop stand raises the monitor to eye level with seven different height settings, allowing for the proper viewing angle. This does require you to also use an external keyboard, but any ergonomist will tell you that you should have been using one in the first place anyway. As stated before, these laptop keyboards are not ideal for all day use.
- You can bring this anywhere. Whether you are splitting your time working at the home and office, or want to go to the local coffee shop, the thin profile easily folds down to fit in any laptop case. The lightweight plastic design only weighs a pound, but its durable enough to hold laptops that are as big as 17''.
- Who doesn't like free things? If you are buying a chair made by Humanscale, Steelcase and Ergohuman, these stands can be acquired for free. You can also get one with the purchase of most Humanscale keyboard trays. Its a $29 value, so even if you aren't a notebook or tablet user, these can make a great quick gift for a friend or co-worker.
If you have any questions about the Goldtouch stand, give us a call at 1-800-531-3746, and one of our experts would be happy to assist you.
Featured Blog Posts
- Space Saving with the Small Half-Circle Desk Drawer by UPLIFT Desk
- Bouncing for Joy: The Rubberwood Solid Wood Sit-Stand Desk by UPLIFT
- Come See the J3: Introducing the J3 Ergonomic Chair from UPLIFT Desk
- UPLIFT Desk Gets a Nod in New York Times Interview!
- OutStanding New Desk Converters by UPLIFT Desk
Interested in ergonomics?