- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergotech Triple LCD Monitor Desk Stand 100-D16-B03
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Ergotech 100-D16-B03 is 75mm and 100mm VESA® compatible. Add one, two or three 100mm x 200mm VESA mounts to take advantage of this.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
Maintain flexibility of monitor placement. An Ergotech LCD monitor stand will improve the visual placement options for your monitors while maintaining easy portability. This freestanding base and pole is extraordinarily durable and stable for monitors from 17" - 24" in size, with the monitors placed side by side. Place it anywhere you want it on your desk and adjust the height of your monitors in tandem to any height on the 16" pole.
Sets up quickly and easily. The Ergotech LCD stand comes standard with quick release pivots which makes it super easy and quick to mount or dismount your monitors. Installation takes just a few minutes and requires no tools.
Personalize your viewing position for ergonomic comfort. The multi-adjustment pivot lets you position each LCD monitor to suit your viewing needs and preferences, reducing eye and neck strain. Easily adjust each monitor left to right and up and down, or pivot the monitor to change from landscape to portrait position.
Ergotech Triple LCD Monitor Desk Stand Features
Protect your investment. Ergotech has long been the standard where high quality, durability and flexibility of design is a priority. Buy what you need today and add parts when your needs grow, whether it's a different mounting solution, a multi-monitor configuration or just a different range of adjustability. This flexibility increases the value of your purchase.
- Quick Release pivot provides one-step mounting and dismounting
- Tool-less design makes for quick set up and installation
- Cable management system
- 75mm and 100mm VESA® compatible (100mm x 200mm VESA mounts are available)
- Pivots 20° up and 10° down for each monitor
- Holds three 17” to 24” monitors up to 25 lbs each
- Lifetime Warranty
Download more information
January 23, 2010
This is a very good product and the first I found that did not require clamping to the table or the use of a hole in the table. I have 2 ? 21" monitors and 1 ? 22" monitor mounted. I like every thing about it except the title angle is difficult to fine tune.