- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Ergotech One-Touch FlexView
The Ergotech One-Touch FlexView creates a wall-mounted height-adjustable workstation for medical environments while using minimal space. The FlexView includes a generously-sized worksurface that rotates 90° in either direction for easy use and is supported by a heavy duty mechanism, providing exceptional stability.
Looking for a desktop-mounted solution? The ErgoTech One-Touch Ultra offers even more flexibility in a convenient, modular system that works with your existing desk.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
An optional CPU cart securely holds most office computers off the floor in a mobile system that adjusts to fit towers between 3.5" and 8.75" wide.
Perfect for hospitals, examination rooms and other medical facilities, the Ergotech One-Touch FlexView combines a height-adjustable workstation with the convenience of a collapsible, wall-mounted console. Unlike most wall-mounted systems, the FlexView features a rotating worksurface and monitor arm that allows for the entire system to rotate 90° in either direction to facilitate doctor-patient interaction. The FlexView's electric height adjustment system and independently height-adjustable monitor arm also helps for users to quickly position the keyboard and display where and when needed while retaining exceptional stability. With the ability to support up to 100 lbs. and a footprint of only 14'' x 20'', Ergotech One-Touch FlexView systems offer a wall mounting solution that's both stable and easy to use.
Features - Ergotech One-Touch FlexView
- Motorized height adjustable workstation features independent monitor and worksurface adjustment to accommodate users of all sizes
- Extra large tray provides room for mice, keyboards and other accessories
- 100 lbs. lifting capacity gives reliable support for heavy medical displays and equipment
- Rotating worksurface and monitor arm allows for intuitive doctor-patient interaction
- Integrated wire management minimizes unsightly cable clutter
- Wall-mounted design features a small footprint, maximizing usable room space
Ergotech One-Touch FlexView Specifications
|Height adjustment range||20'' H|
|Total weight capacity||100 lbs|
|Maximum monitor size||24''|
|Worksurface dimensions||30'' W x 16'' D|
|Warranty||Motor: 2 years
All other parts: 10 years
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Ergotech One-Touch FlexView is designed to help create an easily-accessible yet low profile wall-mounted height-adjustable workstation for healthcare applications, assisting doctors in providing unprecedented levels of patient interaction for electronic medical records (EMR) discussions. The One-Touch FlexView features a rotating monitor and worksurface that can pivot 90° in either direction, providing a simple, intuitive way to share information during doctor-patient interactions, while the motorized height adjustment system ensures that all input devices and displays stay in an ergonomically-friendly position.