- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M4 Monitor Arm - Design Your Own Solution
The Humanscale M4 monitor arm is the most versatile and heavy duty monitor arm on the market and features a reliable, modular design that easily accommodates up to 6 monitors and provides for easy upgrading as your needs change. Unlike the Humanscale M7, the Humanscale M4 links offer both vertical and horizontal adjustability, negating the need for additional height adjustment controls.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Monitor Arm is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Click on the items on this image to be transported to the information on your options for your M7 Monitor Arm.
This item is made to order and ships factory direct in 5 -15 business days days.
The Humanscale M4 arm is available in two different finishes. Black and Silver are both standard colors. Polished aluminum is available but extends lead time to 12-16 weeks.
For two monitor configurations, you can either opt for the bracket mounted B2, the no-post N2 or if you want them vertically stacked, you would need 2 B2 brackets with either a 1H or 2H stackable post (see below for post options).
Humanscale M4 is available with either 1 closed link or with two links, one closed and one open. Drawings illustrate total depth of each arm link option. It is possible to order different link configurations on each arm for a multiple monitor or accessory application.
Humanscale offers 6 different desk mounting options, plus 2 wall mount and panel mounts for most accessory rail, slatwall and wall system panels. Note that if you plan on a panel mount and a mutiple monitor solution, the brand of panel you have is critical as the universal panel mount will only support one monitor. The term "Row" refers to rows of monitors. If you wanted one or more monitors on top of each other, you would mount them in rows.
Humanscale M4 link arms offer significant height adjustability that is adequate for most applications. Humanscale does offer adjustable height posts and front end adjusters. Please contact us if you need these.
Crossbars offer the ability to mount two or three monitors so that they move up and down in unison. Each monitor mount features a ball pivot joint for independent viewing angle adjustment. Each crossbar requires 2 link arms for mounting and must be used with a bracket mount for height adjustability. Either standard or folding links can be used but folding links will fold flatter.
Other options -
The M4 can be configured for multiple monitor applications and there are accessories that allow this arm to be used to hold your laptop computer, keyboard or even your phone. If you wish further information on these solutions, contact us and we can help build a custom configuration for you.
Unquestionably the finest monitor arm on the market, the Humanscale M4 monitor arms offers a completely modular solution that can be configured in a nearly infinite range of configurations to accommodate simple one monitor applications mounted in a wide variety of ways, to multiple monitor applications, and, with added accessories, the Humanscale M4 arm can hold your laptop, keyboard or phone, offering unique ways to place your most valuable computing tools within easy reach. All this and the M4 frees up your valuable work space too. Adding another monitor or changing your mount is as simple as ordering a new part or two. When this is added to the lifetime warranty, this feature alone makes the M4 an excellent value.
The Humanscale M4 Monitor Arm Features:
- Easy adjustment both vertically and horizontally
- 12" range of finger-tip height adjustment (order the M4 extended for adjustable depth too)
- Each arm can accommodate monitors weighing up to 20 lbs.
- 360° monitor rotation so monitor can be viewed in either portrait or landscape position
- 60° range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability
- Comes standard with both VESA 75mm and 100mm mounts. Special Viewsonic rectangular mounting place 200mm x 100mm is available. Apple monitor owners can order a MAC friendly mount directly from the Apple Store online. (click here for Cinema Display VESA mount adapter kit) (click here for 24" iMac Display VESA mount adapter kit)
- Made from 80% recycled and 95% recyclable material.
- 10-year warranty on gas cylinder. Lifetime warranty on all other components
We recognize that configuring a monitor arm solution can be confusing so please don't hesitate to call us for configuration assistance or to answer any questions you may have at 1-800-531-3746.