- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M7 LCD Monitor Arm - Build Your Own Solution for 4 -6 Monitors
Humanscale's M7 LCD Monitor Arm is really a modular system where you can assemble different parts to get exactly what you need to support your monitors. This M7 Build Your Own Monitor Solution is for up to 6 monitors and can be configured many different ways to suit your needs. Base price is for a 2 x 2 quad configuration with 2H Vertical post, and 4 arms each with 2 standard open 8" link arms, and a bolt through mount. Price will vary by configuration.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Dual Monitor Arm or Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm - Two Monitor Solution are great replacements, or we have more monitor arms for three or more monitors available.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale M7 LCD arm is available in three different finishes. Black and silver are both standard colors. Polished aluminum is an upgrade and adds as much as 10 weeks to leadtime.
For multiple monitor configuration where 2-3 monitors are mounted horizontally, you have two bracket options. The B3 allows for each monitor to be placed on its own arm and offers maximum flexibility for placement. Note that if you want to adjust the height of each monitor separately, you will need to add a Front End Adjuster (FEA) to each arm. You will want the center arm to be shorter, or you can opt for just the ball joint. You will not have much flexibility for depth adjustment on the center monitor.
Alternatively, you can use a B2 bracket with two link arms. You will need double link arms and can use either open links or folding links. The folding links will allow for a shallower placement.
To provide for more than 3 monitors, you will need more than one row with either 2 or 3 monitors per row. If you wish more than 3 monitors inline (horizontally), you will need to mount a Humanscale accessory rail (or other brand) to your desk, then mount the monitors to the rail. Please give us a call for configuration assistance.
B2 - bracket mount for use with crossbar
B3 - use with 3 arms or 2 arms and center ball joint
Arm links -
Humanscale offers two different styles of arm links - standard, open link and folding link, and two different lengths in for the standard link style. Each link allows for lateral (side-to-side) rotation. the 8" folding links can fold back completely with one on top of the other. the M7 arm can also be ordered without any links at all for direct mount applications that do not require the depth of a linked arm. Drawings illustrate total depth of each arm link option. Note: If you plan to use crossbars, they can only be used with the double folding links - option 9.
Humanscale offers 4 different desk mounting options that will work with this configuration, plus 2 wall mount and panel mounts for most accessory rail, slatwall and wall system panels. note that if you plan on a panel mount and a mutiple monitor solution, the brand of panel you have is critical as the universal panel mount will only support one monitor. the term "row" refers to rows of monitors. if you wanted one or more monitors on top of each other, you would mount them in rows.
|Post height from top of mount to top of post|
|Bolt, direct or clamp mount||
Bolt Through (BT)
Secures your M7 post to your work surface via a bolt.
Heavy Duty Clamp Mount (CM)
An extra secure clamp for heavy, multiple-monitor applications. Not necessary for a single monitor, even larger monitors.
Low Profile Two-piece Clamp Mount (LC)
Similar to the low-profile one piece but comes apart for "against the wall" applications where you can't slide a one piece mount into place.
Direct Mount (DM)
Screws to the top of your work surface.
Crossbars offer the ability to mount two or three monitors horizontally so that they move up and down in unison. Each monitor mount features a ball pivot joint for independent viewing angle adjustment. Each crossbar requires 2 folding link arms for mounting and must be used with a bracket mount for height adjustability.
Humanscale M7 options:
- RL - rotating ball joint with lock for added theft prevention
- QL - quick release for easy removal of monitor
Humanscale LCD Monitor Arm M7
Most monitor arms will allow you to place your monitor in the best possible viewing position, but Humanscale's M7 lcd monitor arm offers far more. Its sleek styling and minimal parts makes the M7 monitor arm easy to set-up and use. The Humanscale M7 lcd monitor mount offers the ultimate in flexibility when designing a monitor arm solution for up to 8 monitors- whether you need an arm that will mount to your desk, your wall or an accessory rail.
The Humanscale M7 is totally modular, as is the Humanscale's top monitor arm, the Humanscale M4. Parts can often be mixed, retrofitted or replaced, so your custom monitor arm can be updated as your needs change. For the ease of fingertop height adjustment please see the Humanscale M4 Monitor arm.
There are many ways you can configure a Humanscale M7 LCD monitor arm to accommodate 4-6 monitors. You will need at least 2 rows of monitors, one stacked above the other. You can choose to configure each monitor on its own arm or place up to 3 monitors horizontally on a crossbar.
Humanscale M7 General Specifications:
- Double height stackable post offers 35" of maximum height to accommodate 2 rows of monitors.
- Every configuration allows for 360° monitor rotation allowing for viewing in landscape or potrait mode
- 60° range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt provides for easy positioning for optimal viewing
- Accommodates monitors up to 30 lbs
- Built-in cable management via clips mounted to the underside of the arms
- VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting plates come standard with a M7, and special Viewsonic 200mm x 100mm rectangular mounting plates are also available
- MAC friendly mounts are available directly from the Apple Store online (Cinema Display VESA mount adapter kit or 24" iMac Display VESA mount adapter kit)
- Parts are made of 100% recycled die-cast aluminum for strength and stability
- Limited lifetime warranty on all other components
- Download the Humanscale LCD Monitor Arm Brochure
- Download Instructions for Drilling a Grommet Hole
- Download M7 Desk Mount Instructions
- M7 Adjustment Instructions, How to Evaluate Monitor Arms
- Download M7 Front End Adjuster (FEA) Installation Instructions
- Download M7 Wall Mount Installation Instructions
We are always happy to help configure an arm solution for you.