- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M7 LCD Monitor Arm Triple - Build Your Own Solution for 3 Monitors
Humanscale's M7 LCD Monitor Arm is really a modular system where you can assemble different parts to get exactly what you need to support your monitors. This M7 Build Your Own Monitor Solution is for 3 monitors and can be configured so each monitor is on it's own arm and placed horizontally, on a crossbar placed horizontally. Base price shown is for a unit comprised of a standard post, bolt through mount, 2 8" folding link arms and a direct mount (no arm) for the center monitor.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Dual Monitor Arm or Humanscale M/Flex Monitor Arm - Two Monitor Solution are great replacements, or we have more monitor arms for three or more monitors available.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale M7 LCD arm is available in three different finishes. Black and silver are both standard colors. Polished aluminum is an upgrade and adds as much as 10 weeks to lead time.
For a triple monitor configuration where both monitors are mounted horizontally, you have two bracket options. The B3 allows for each monitor to be placed on its own arm and offers maximum flexibility for placement. Note that if you want to adjust the height of each monitor separately, you will need to add a Front End Adjuster (FEA) to each arm. You will want the center arm to be shorter, or you can opt for just the ball joint. You will not have much flexibility for depth adjustment on the center monitor.
Alternatively, you can use a B2 bracket with two link arms. You will need double link arms and can use either open links or folding links. The folding links will allow for a shallower placement.
B2 - bracket mount for use with crossbar
B3 - use with 3 arms or 2 arms and center ball joint
Humanscale offers two different styles of arm links - standard, open link and folding link, and two different lengths in for the standard link style. Each link allows for lateral (side-to-side) rotation. the 8" folding links can fold back completely with one on top of the other. the M7 arm can also be ordered without any links at all for direct mount applications that do not require the depth of a linked arm. Drawings illustrate total depth of each arm link option. These links are for the two arms connected to the outer monitors.
The center arm, like the outer arms, can be ordered with different types of links. Because the center monitor does not have much range of motion due to the monitors on either side of it, only arms with one link are available for the center monitor. Images of the different choices can be seen above in the Arm Links - Outer options. The types of links available for the center arm are:
- One - 8" standard link
- One - 12" standard link
- One - 8" folding link
Four different desk mount choices or available. Please choose "no desk mount" if you wish to order the M7 with a wall mount rather than a desk mount.
Post Height* (distance from top of desk mount to top of post)
|One Row||Two Rows|
* "Rows" refers to rows of monitors. If one or more monitors were arranged on top of each other, they would be mounted in rows.
Bolt Through (BT)
Secures your M7 post to your work surface via a bolt.
Heavy Duty Clamp Mount (CM)
An extra secure clamp for heavy, multiple-monitor applications. Not necessary for a single monitor, even larger monitors.
Direct Mount (DM)
Screws to the top of your work surface.
The wall stud mount allows the M7 to mount to a vertical surface. Please select "no wall mount" if you wish to order the M7 with a desk mount instead.
Standard Posts -
Standard posts feature a large outer tube and a narrower inner pole that does not slide into the larger tube - this post is fixed in height once mounted. These posts are heavy duty and great for heavier monitors or multiple monitor configurations but are only available for one row configurations. In other words, they are not suitable for applications where you want one or more monitors above another. Standard posts are only suitable for horizontal mounting.
Standard post options include:
Stackable Posts -
Stackable posts can be used for multiple monitor configurations where you wish to stack monitors in rows or for single monitor when you need a taller configuration. Stackable posts can support up to two rows of up to 3 monitors each. Stackable posts can be used with any mount on a horizontal surface, or with wall and panel mounts.
Options for horizontal mounts -
Options for vertical (wall and panel) mounts -
Humanscale M7 link arms do not offer any height adjustability, however the bracket may be positioned at different heights on the post, offering a "set it and forget it" height adjustment. Those wishing to adjust their monitor height should consider a Front End Adjuster. Positioned at the front end of the arm (just behind the monitor), an FEA offers the ability to raise and lower monitors easily. An FEA allows monitors to raise higher than the height of the post and is the easiest way to adjust the height of a monitor. Humanscale offers a universal front end adjuster in silver only, and each FEA supports up to 30 lbs on each arm.
Crossbars offer the ability to mount all three monitors horizontally so that they move up and down in unison. Each monitor mount features a ball pivot joint for independent viewing angle adjustment. Each crossbar requires 2 folding link arms for mounting and must be used with a B2 bracket mount for height adjustability. The crossbar is NOT compatible with the QR option part.
Three additional options are available for the M7 monitor arm. Each may be ordered individually, in combinations of two or all options may be selected.
- SCK - rotating ball joint with lock for added theft prevention
- QL - quick release for easy removal of monitor (not compatible with crossbar)
- PS - post stop that limits the range of rotation of the arms to 180°
Shimpo FGS-250PV stand is adaptable to most manufacturers' force gauges, enabling flexibility in testing. It has gauge overload protection to avoid damage to instruments. RS232 and analog outputs allow data collection and analysis. Its all steel construction is rugged and durable, making it suitable for use even in industrial environments.
Shimpo FGS-250PV Manual Test Stand Features
- User programmable set points: speed, distance, stop time
- Zero load and displacement programmable with programmable cycling
- High and low force settings and speeds
- 31" of travel
- RS232 and analog distance outputs
- Manually adjustable upper and lower distance limits
- English and metric units of measure
|Capacity||500 lb (250 kg, 2,500 N)|
|Travel speed||FGS-250PVL: 0.04" - 4.92"/min (12.5 - 125 mm/min)
FGS-250PVH: 5.12" - 49.23"/min (130 - 1250 mm/min)
|Stroke||31.10" (790 mm)|
|Display||Four digit LED, 0.41" high (10.5 mm), test stand can change English to metric|
|Operating mode||MANU, JOG, SING, CONT, PROG|
|Communication||Sensor: FGV, FGV-H, DFS, DRI (remote load cell) To PC: RS-232C (baud rate 9600 bps, data length: 8 bit, stop bit: 1 bit, parity: none|
|Limit switch reliability||FGS-250PVL: ±0.0006" (0.015 mm) at max speed
FGS-250PVH: ±0.0036" (0.092 mm) at max. speed
|Zeroing feature repeatability||FGS-250PVL: Max. 0.015" (0.383 mm) at max. speed
FGS-250PVH: Max. 0.172" (4.355 mm) at max. speed
|Deflection||0.033 (0.85 mm) at max. capacity|
|Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Weight||FGS-250PVL: 115.7 lbs (52.5 kg)|
|Dimensions||14.42" (366 mm) X 50.22" (1275 mm) X 20.52" (521 mm)|