- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M4 Extended Monitor Arm - Choose Your Desk Mount
The Humanscale Basic is the simplest double link configuration of the top of the line M4 monitor arm. It features a reliable, modular design for easy upgrading. The Humanscale M4 links offer vertical and horizontal adjustability at the touch of a finger, negating the need for additional height adjustment controls. The M4 offers 14" of depth. .
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale M8 Monitor Arm is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Two frame colors are available for the M4 arms.
Several desktop mounting options for the M4 are available. They have offer 18.5" of height from the top of the mount to the top of the post, as noted below.
Bolt Through [BT]
Secures M4 to the work surface with a bolt drilled through.
Heavy Duty Clamp [CM]
Extra-secure clamp for heavy duty applications.
Low-Profile Two-Piece Clamp [LC]
Similar to the low-profile one piece but comes apart for "against the wall" applications where a one piece mount can't be slid into place.
Low-Profile One-Piece Clamp [LP]
This is Humanscale's most common mount option, suitable for a wide range of applications.
Direct Mount [DM]
Screws into the top of its work surface.
The Humanscale M4 monitor arm is the most versatile and heavy duty monitor arm on the market and features a reliable, modular design that provides for easy upgrading and a lifetime warranty to back it up. Unlike the Humanscale M7, the M4 links offer both vertical and horizontal adjustability, negating the need for additional height adjustment controls for most applications. The M4 Extended configuration is a basic configuration of the M4 but is deeper than the M4 basic; this version offers up to 25.4" of depth. The M4 can be configured for multiple monitor applications and there are accessories that allow this arm to be used to hold your laptop computer, keyboard or even your phone. If you wish further information on these solutions, contact us and we can help build a custom configuration for you.
Features - Humanscale M4 Extended Monitor Arm
- Two links that are easily adjusted vertically and horizontally
- Ideal ergonomic viewing
- 25.4" total range of depth adjustment
- 12" range of finger-tip height adjustment (order the M4 extended for adjustable depth too)
- Accomodates monitors weighing between 5 and 20 lbs.
- 360° monitor rotation so monitor can be viewed in either portrait or landscape position
- 60° range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability
- Comes standard with both VESA 75mm and 100mm mounts. Special Viewsonic rectangular mounting place 200mm x 100mm is available. Apple monitor owners can order a MAC friendly mount directly from the Apple Store online. (click here for Cinema Display VESA mount adapter kit) (click here for 24" iMac Display VESA mount adapter kit)
- Made from 80% recycled and 95% recyclable material.
- 10-year warranty on gas cylinder. Lifetime warranty on all other components