- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm
The Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm stands as one of the most impressive monitor arms we offer thanks to a massive reach that spans a little over 3.5 feet at 45.8 inches. This durable extended reach monitor arm easily attaches to your workstation thanks to the FLEXmount mounting options and allows for smooth adjustment with barely the touch of a few fingers. The Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm floats the monitor above the workstation while keeping the screen ergonomically correct. The end result of all this: you work fluidly with your monitor with increased comfort and efficiency. Contemporary design and smooth, stable functionality make the Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arms a top seller amongst those that work in environments with large or irregular worksurfaces where a little extra reach capacity makes all the difference when it comes to work flow and productivity.
This item is available only as a special order.
Please contact us for pricing.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm is available in two models for different weight capacities.
- 1000 - supports monitors between 4-15 lbs
- 1500 - supports monitors between 5-18 lbs
Your Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm can be made in a variety of attractive colors.
The Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm combines smart engineering with cutting edge ergonomic design principles. Ease-of-use and flexibility are the key features to look at when hunting for a monitor arm and the Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm expresses these features through multiple points of adjustment that make it easy to find the most comfortable viewing position. The long reach arm can even be mounted behind you, while still allowing the monitor to swing in front to face you.The Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arms redefine versatility with a generous reach and convenient FLEXmount mounting options.
All of the features and benefits for the Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure, assembly instructions and blog article. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which extended reach monitor arm is best for your workstation, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm Features
- The Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm makes it possible for the user to effortlessly adjust technology to suit their specific needs; movement of arm is intuitive - no buttons or levers, simply move monitor to desired position
- Maximizes available space to increase productivity by easily attaching to the workstation; good choice for dental offices, patient rooms, operating rooms or anywhere space is at a premium
- FLEXmount options make it possible to attach this monitor arm to just about any surface with 6 mounting options to choose from
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape and cable damage is prevented due to cable management system that also helps reduce workspace clutter
- 45.8" horizontal reach with 360° rotation at four joints
- Vertical range of 28" allows this arm to be used while sitting or standing
- Monitor tilt of 200° to support touch screen applications for special needs, reclined usage, and to accommodate users with disabilities
Innovative 3 Link Long Reach Monitor Arm Specifications
|Monitor pivot||360° - portrait to landscape|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||FLEXmount mounting kit provides multiple mounting options|
Download more information
See this product in action