- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm
Designed with maximum reach in mind, the Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm uses a high-mounted wall mount with a single straight link and an extended dynamic arm to provide a maximum range of 65'' when fully extended. Innovative Long Reach Point of Care Arms support monitors weighing up to 22 lbs, and feature internal cable management to minimize clutter and hanging wires, making it ideal for healthcare environments where counter and floor space is at a premium.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm is available with multiple color options.
The Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm was designed to be mounted high up on a wall, with a large dynamic arm reaching down into the work area to conserve counter and floor space. This arm's extended reach makes it ideal for extending a monitor down into a medical work area such as a laboratory, while the folding link design allows for the Innovative 9450 to be collapsed and stored against a wall when not in use.
Features - Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm
- Extended length arm provides over 65'' of horizontal reach with fingertip adjustment
- Integrated cable management prevents wires from dangling down into work area
- Heavy-duty wall mount elevates arm to save space and reduce clutter
- Dynamic arm and monitor swivel provides wide rotation range
Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm Specifications
|Weight Capacity||2 - 22 lbs|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
In medical facilities, it's exceptionally important to have a clean, organized working environment. The Innovative 9450 Long Reach Point of Care Arm provides a sleek, practical method for display viewing from multiple positions on an attractive wall-mounted arm. A maximum extension range of 65'' and built-in wire management makes it easy to see why the Innovative 9450 is a great choice for any medical application.