Our on-site Certified Professional Ergonomist has selected the Humanscale M7 LCD Monitor Arm as the best in class. We use them at The Human Solution offices to make the desk under our monitor usable and to position the monitor at the proper height and distance in relation to our eyes.
Use the information on this page to select your Humanscale monitor arm. Don't hesitate to call us for help. We reference this
brochure for flat panel (LCD) monitor arm option details.
For slat or wall mount applications, click here.
For the most common configurations for1 monitors, click
For custom configurations for 1 to 8 monitors, click
- Quick-release monitor bracket - makes monitor mounting/dismounting a snap. ($20 ea)
- Post stop - limits the range of rotation of the arm to 180 degrees. ($20 ea)
- Comes standard with both 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting brackets
- 360º monitor rotation for portrait or landscape viewing
- 60º range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing
- Made of 100% recycled die-cast aluminum for strength and stability
- Support monitors weighing up to 30 lbs
- Grommet mount fits desks up to 7” thick. Clamp mount fits desks up
to 2 1/2” thick
- 10-year warranty on all gas-spring arms. Lifetime warranty on all other
- Available colors:
Note: Polished Aluminum costs $60 more and adds up to 6 weeks to delivery time.Humanscale M7 Installation and Instruction Guides
Most Common Configuration Options for Dual Monitor Applications:
M7G - Retail: $720.00 Our Price:
Bracket Mount, two monitors, two standard links for each, heavy duty
clamp mount, 1 row post with 2 FEAs for 15"-23" monitors.
M7H - Retail: $670.00 Our Price: $434.00
Bracket Mount, two monitors, two standard links for each, bolt-through
mount, 1 row post with 2 FEAs for 15" - 23" monitors.