- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Budget Dual Monitor Arm
The Budget Dual Monitor Arm is a sturdy and adjustable arm that allows you to mount two monitors weighing up to 33 lbs each. 360° of swivel let you choose between portrait and landscape orientation and 60° of tilt adjustability allow you to position both of your monitors at an angle that will reduce eye and neck strain so you can work comfortably. The Budget Dual Monitor Arm is a full-featured monitor arm at a great price.
This item has been discontinued.
The UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm is a great replacement.
The Budget Dual Monitor Arm is a three-way adjustable monitor mounting solution that features 17.7 inches of height adjustability, 60° of tilt, and a full 360° of rotation to allow you to easily switch between portrait and landscape orientation. The sturdy aluminum and steel structure is easily mounted on the edge of your desk with the included clamp mount. Each 14.2 inch jointed arm will hold a monitor up to 33 lbs with VESA 75mm or 100mm VESA mounts.
Features - Budget Dual Monitor Arm
- Clamp mount easily attaches to any flat horizontal surface up to 2.25 inches thick
- Sturdy aluminum and steel construction is strong and durable
- Black powder coat finish matches almost any decor
- Extensive rotation and tilt ranges (360° and 60° respectively) allow numerous monitor configurations and ease of adjustment
- 33 pound weight limit per arm
- Integrated cable management keeps your workspace uncluttered
Budget Dual Monitor Arm Technical Specifications
|Display size supported||10'' - 23''|
|Maximum weight||33 lbs per arm|
|VESA compatability range||75mm to 100mm|
|Construction materials||Aluminum and steel|
|Mounting options||Clamp mount|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Budget Dual Monitor Arm is a practical choice for someone who needs to mount dual monitors on a budget. The budget price doesn't mean that it's lacking adjustability, though! It is compatible with monitors from 10 to 20 inches, and will hold up to 33 lbs per arm. The three-way adjustability (Height, tilt and rotation) makes it easy to position your monitors exactly where you need them.