- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite SwingArm LCD Monitor Arm - Wall & Panel Mounts
A member of the sleek and functional Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm collection, the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm mounts directly to your Workrite Sierra tool bar, wall or privacy panel. This durable monitor arm easily attaches to your workstation via c-clamp or grommet and allows for smooth adjustment with barely the touch of a finger. This feature allows you to work fluidly with your monitor for increased comfort and efficiency. The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arms also feature an adjustable pneumatic counter balance design that floats the monitor above the workstation while keeping the screen ergonomically correct. Contemporary design and smooth functionality make the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arms a top seller amongst multi-taskers and those that work in small environments at home or at the office.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
Click here to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Three models are available. Each model is designed to mount to a different surface.
- Wall mount: mounts directly to a wall surface
- Slatwall mount: mounts to most slatwall systems*
- Toolbar mount: mounts to Workrite's Sierra Toolbar
* If you have a question about compatibility with your specific slatwall, please give us a call or chat.
The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm for Sierra Tool Bar and privacy walls and panels combines smart engineering with state-of-the-art design principles to create a product that melds functionality and style. Flexibility and ease-of-use are the key points for the SwingArm as multiple points of adjustment make it easy to find the most comfortable viewing position possible. Easy to install on your privacy panel or Sierra Tool Bar and easier to use, the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arms redefine versatility.
All of the features and benefits for the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm for walls or privacy panels can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure and blog article. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which monitor arm is best for your workstation tool bar or privacy panel, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite SwingArm LCD Monitor Arm
- The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm for Walls or Panels makes it possible for the user to effortlessly adjust technology to suit their individual needs
- Makes maximum use of the available space to increase productivity by easily attaching to a wall, privacy panel or Sierra Tool Bar via C-clamp or grommet (note that panel or slatwalls are sold separately)
- Monitor rotates from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage and cable management system from base to monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- The extended reach Swingarm provides 5 axis position adjustment via a ball swivel mechanism with pneumatic counterbalance - so height, depth, and tilt can be adjusted as desired for ergonomically correct focal distance and axis of vision; tension is adjustable at all pivot points
- Monitor tilt of 180° (70° back and 90° forward) to support touch screen application and special needs for users with disabilities and reclined usage
Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm for Wall or Panel Mount Specifications
|Pivot at base
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||C-Clamp or grommet|
Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm for Wall or Panel Mount Environmental Features
- Recycled content 25% total
- 99% Recyclable
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Design works great in small spaces as well as open spaces such as office, hospitality and health care environments
Download more information