- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm
The Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm gives the user the ability to work fluidly with 2 monitors for increased comfort and improved efficiency. The dual monitor arm attaches easily, allowing for smooth adjustment with barely the touch of a few fingers. The Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arms feature an adjustable pneumatic counter balance system that floats the monitor above the work area while keeping the user's screen ergonomically correct. Ball swivel and 5 axis position adjustment ensures that the SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm articulates to virtually any postion and works well for a variety of workstation configurations. Contemporary design, stability and smooth functionality make the Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arms a top seller amongst those that multitask and need to maximize their work space at home or at the office.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
Click here to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Two models are available that mount to the work surface in different ways.
- C-Clamp mount: clamps to the edge of the desk
- Grommet mount: mounts to the grommet hole that comes drilled into many desks
The Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm fuses smart engineering with cutting edge design to create a product with style and superb functionality. Flexibility is a key factor for the SwingArm Dual and a wide range of adjustability helps it respond quickly and intuitively. The user can swiftly manipulate viewing angle, focal length, and even height for 2 monitors & all of this allows the dual monitor arm to accommodate users of different body sizes and levels of visual acuity. Easy to install and easier to work with, the Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arms redefine flexibility for those looking to optimize their work space.
All of the Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure, blog article and warranty info. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which dual monitor arm is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm
- The Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of the available space to increase productivity
- Monitors rotate on ball swivels from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage and cable management system from base to monitors neatly organizes cables out of sight
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connections for positioning and collaboration
- The SwingArm Dual provides five axis position adjustment and pneumatic counterbalance - so height, depth, and tilt can be adjusted as desired for ergonomically correct focal distance and axis of vision; tension is adjustable at all pivot points
- Comes with either a C-clamp or grommet mount
Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm Specifications
|21 1/4" + 7" on pole
23 1/4" (2 arms)
|Tilt range||145° (+/-72.5°)|
|Pivot at base
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
7-25 lbs per arm
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||C-Clamp or grommet|
Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm Environmental Features
- Recycled content 25% total
- 99% Recyclable
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Design works great in small spaces as well as open spaces such as office, hospitality and health care environments
Download more information
Workrite SwingArm Dual Monitor Arm Warranty Info