- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm gives the user the ability to work fluidly with their monitor for increased comfort and improved efficiency. The monitor arm easily attaches via c-clamp or grommet and allows for smooth adjustment with barely the touch of a few fingers and works well for almost every workstation configuration. The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arms feature adjustable pneumatic counterbalance that floats the monitor above the work area while keeping your screen ergonomically correct. Ball swivel and 5 axis position adjustment ensures that the SwingArm articulates to virtually any postion to fit your needs. Contemporary design, stability and smooth functionality make the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arms a top seller amongst those that multitask and need to maximize their work space at home or at the office.
Workrite has discontinued this item.
Click here to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The SwingArm comes standard with a 75 - 100 mm VESA plate designed to mount to most monitors. There is also an available 200 mm VESA adapter. If you have questions about the VESA mount size on your specific monitor, please contact the manufacturer.
The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm fuses smart engineering with cutting edge design to create a product that is both stylish and affordable. Flexibility is a key factor for the SwingArm and a wide range of adjustability helps it respond quickly and intuitively. The user can quickly manipulate viewing angle, focal length, and monitor height too, which allows the monitor arm to accommodate users of different body sizes and levels of visual acuity. Easy to install and easier to use, the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arms redefine flexibility for those looking to optimize their work area.
All of the Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure, blog article and warranty info. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which monitor arm is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Features - Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm
- The Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of the available space to increase productivity
- Monitor rotates on ball swivel from portrait to landscape with rotary stops to prevent cable damage and cable management system from base to monitor neatly organizes cables out of sight
- 360° rotation at the mounting base and first extension allows folded storage as shallow as 4"
- 180° rotation at the monitor connection for positioning and collaboration
- The SwingArm provides five axis position adjustment and pneumatic counterbalance - so height, depth, and tilt can be adjusted as desired for ergonomically correct focal distance and axis of vision; tension is adjustable at all pivot points
- Comes with both a desk clamp and grommet mounts for extra convenience
Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm Specifications
|Tilt range||145° (+/-72.5°)|
|Pivot at base
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Mounting||C-Clamp or grommet
Order will include both
Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm Environmental Features
- Recycled content 25% total
- 99% Recyclable
- Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Design works great in small spaces as well as open spaces such as office, hospitality and health care environments
Download more information
Workrite SwingArm Monitor Arm Warranty
WorkRite SwingArm Monitor Arm
June 18, 2013
Definitely worth the money! Excellent workmanship. Built for serious long-term use. Opens my desk space completely. All-in-all very impressive.
April 20, 2011
Excellent component that makes it possible to have switched from an upright chair to a zero-gravity chair while working at a computer. My back is grateful!
September 6, 2010
Excellent product. Quick delivery. Very satisfied.
SwingArm: easy to assemble and works great.
February 27, 2010
The SwingArm monitor arm is exactly what I was expecting, just as it was advertised on the site. The directions were straight forward which made assembling the unit fairly simple. I've mounted a 23" monitor to it and, with only a few basic adjustments, the arm holds it in place yet also allows me to change its position with ease.